chapter 2 ~ I get kidnapped !!

Lumine's pov

It's been a week since I got to know childe is my fiance. So get this, he has three names childe, tartaglia and ajax. But he asked me specifically to call him by childe. And another thing to take point is that he is living with us for the time being, so wherever I go I see him wether it's the library or the dining hall he's always there. Luckily he's not allowed in my room so that's good. Yesterday aether's fiance ( my best friend ) amber paid us a visit. Shes the daughter of the dukedom of mondstadt. And according to her the kingdom of mondstadt doesn't like the fact that I'm being married to snezhnaya's prince. They also don't like the fact we have increased taxes. How am I supposed to do anything about that. Amber also mentions that the first prince of mondstadt has ascended the throne and became the emperor a few weeks ago. What was the first prince's name again , venti was it ? Well I couldn't care anyway since it doesn't matter. Mondstadt supplies us with armory and royal guards so it's bad for the country if they we get on their bad side. So that's why Im gonna ask my father today why he's doing this.

I step out of my room and see childe standing outside. He smirks , " well if it isn't my fiance. Had fun alone " , I just roll my eyes , " what do you want childe? " . His eyes light up, " why, I wanted to see how my dear fiance is feeling . And wanted to ask her for the date we are getting married ??". I just shrug, " after your coming of age ceremony." Now that I think about it the new emperor of mondstadt should be 20 to be emperor right. So that means he is two years older then me and one year older then childe. Childe snaps his fingers in front of my face , " hello, earth to lumine. I know I'm handsome but it's not nice to stare ."... I swear, I feel to slap this guy sometimes but being the imperial princess I keep my composure , " so childe-", " fiance ", he corrects. I smile, " yah yah whatever, do you know anything about the kingdom of mondstadt?" He thinks for a while , " I mean why do you wanna know ?
", I sigh ," nevermind, so why are you here , tell the truth .", he rubs his eyes, " your father called- my mean my future father in law .". That's it, if tomorrow he ends up dead it's his fault . I walk past him and hear him say, " wait for me ". When we reach the audience hall he fake coughs, " so how old are you anyway ?". I stare at him, " find out on your own ". " your mean.", he whines.

In the audience hall my father the emperor looks at me with concerned eyes. What is it now, is the dress I'm wearing not appropriate. Did I forget to do something. He gets of his throne and hugs me. I can feel the blood rushing up to my face, " d-daddy, what are you doing ?". he sheds a tear, " I thought they already got you .". What does he mean by that. Who got me ? I let him hug me for a while then I respond , " daddy what do you mean by I thought they already got you? ", he lets go ," earlier we heard a rumor that the mondstadt's emperor kidnapped you , but I'm glad that it's not true ". Childe walks in , " maybe it's not just a rumor, we have to keep my fiancé safe ". I glare at him, " I can protect my self just fine , I am being trained my the kingdoms best knights.". Childe laughs , " you mean the ones sent from mondstadt?". He's right though. What if those knights are gonna kidnap me ? " daddy, I think it's best if I stay locked up in my room for the rest of the week ", " I think you should too", he nods in agreement. Childe stares at daddy, " perhaps we should also increase security near the princess's bedroom and the places she normally goes to.", daddy smiles, " this is why you are her fiancé ". I groan , " ugh, I'm doing to my room ", I can't stand all, this fiancé talk.... as I'm walking back I notice that the guards are missing. Weird normally they'd be here playing cards or something. Well this palace is very weird. I feel someone grab my arm , so I twist the person's arm and judo flip them in front of me." Ahh, why did you have to hurt me so hard.", my brother says grabbing his arm I twisted . " I didn't know it was you , I mean why did you grab my shoulder ? I thought you were a kidnapper!", I say helping him to his feet. He sighs , " I just wanted to make sure your fine, you know cause that's what big brother's do ? And is it just me or are the guards not here today ?". I look around the hallway, " I know what you mean aether, you're not the only one. I think we should get out of here.". He nods in agreement and grabs my hand, " I'll take you to my room ". Upon reaching his room he lets go of my hand. He looks at me, " you said you don't want to get married right ?". I nod, " well yes obviously, i don't wanna get married to childe. ", aether smirks , " well then my sister you'll have to forgive me for this .". I look at him with wide eyes, " for give you for what-", he grabs me by my dress and drags me to the window. He unlatches it and is about to throw my out of the window, " ahh , stop no brother , don't let me go. I'm too young to die. I'll marry childe if you want just don't let me go !". He looks at me , " don't worry, I'm not killing you .". With that he pushes me out. I mean i knew my brother hated me but I didn't know he wanted to kill me .... " ahhhhhhh!" I scream trying to hold on to something so I don't fall. I can feel all my memories flashing through my mind. Is this how I die ? I don't like this feeling. As I feel like I'm going to hit the ground someone catches me. With all the wind around me I see my saviors face. Beautiful green eyes and black hair with turquoise tips. Who is this doll? He looks at me with a smile, " well hello there your imperial highness, right now I can't let you go so please forgive me. If you have to know I'm venti the new emperor of mondstadt. Am well I'm kidnapping you , so please pardon my discourtesy. ". What did he say ? Wait I'm being kidnapped by a doll who says he's the new emperor of mondstadt?! Can my life get more worse. He runs to his horse and helps me up on the saddle and gets on behind me. He looks to a guy with dark blue hair, " kaeya we got her, retreat the forces.". He nods his head. Venti looks back at me , " well princess shall we go ?"

Can my life get any worse !

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll see you guys in the next one ❤️❤️