V

A/N
Another part for this sports festival
God fucking damn it with long chapters, they're the death of me.
Anyways... This chapter has 2 possible outcomes... First one being sad for my kin, the other very happy but might be taking off some chaos... Yet... The choice is difficult because of the potential.

Let's see what it will become, cuties.

Another shinso fitting song.

_______

After the first 2 rounds, the first day of the sports festival ended. If I could be honest, it was boring and tiring. Taking control of multiple people at once, for longer spans of time, really takes a lot of thinking. Every move had to be planned and the control had to be split into impulses, each individual having their own strenght and barriers. I'm glad I didn't accidentally take someone with any kinds of uncontrollable ticks, those are the hardest to control.

__
As soon as I came home I got pulled by my mom which started crying. "Hitoshi, you did it! You really got to the finals!"
I didn't know how to react to be honest. It only appeared to me now that I am indeed going to the finals. Now all it will take is winning 5 rounds against different people.... I'll need to research who they exacly are tonight.
" It was nothing too difficult with my quirk mom." I said, trying to cheer her up.

__
That night I sat down and noted down the names of the other 15 students. Noted down all the things I could use to get them to talk back. As long as no one tattles about my quirk I will be able to get this all done.

I looked at the names one by one. Before I knew it was 3 am. At least I finished all of the names. I put away my laptop and looked at the ceiling. I was tired but couldn't sleep. 'Maybe if I just force myself...' I thought to myself.
2 hours in resolved in nothing. Alright, last resolve it is. Aizawas prerecorded lessons might help some. His voice always sounds tired. It might help.

__
I woke up at 7. At least 2 hours of sleep... The most I had this week.

I've gotten up and took a monster energy from my stash. I believe there was a saying about it, if you can't sleep you don't, or something... No there was not, I'm making shit up. Must be the lack of sleep.

__
As soon as I got to the stadium, while it was still early, people were getting it all ready.
Before the battles, there would be recreational games. Good thing I didn't have to do it. I would just make a foul out of myself. But watching others fail is kind of amusing. I wonder what the games will include.

I took a place in the public for now. Revising notes right now wouldn't be wise. People could see them and use them themselves.
Instead I started to think about myself. I wanted to be a hero, but why. I wanted to prove to others that I am not a villain. Was that all I wanted? That's pathetic. That's not what heroes are for. That was a selfish decision. A selfish hero is just a villain with a title. I looked at the other people, not the ones in the games but the ones in tribunes. I looked at the people from general department, at the guys from support, their extras. I noticed something immidiately. Non of their postures were really that astonishing. They seemed weak. Any villain could just destroy them. They need someone to protect them. A hero that IS like them. One that can show that anyone is strong in their own way, not just the ones born lucky.
So I decided, I'll be a hero to safe those who can not safe themselves.

__
A few games passed. I might have had drunk too much. I've gotten up and started to walk trough the corridor but I felt a pair of eyes on me... Maybe even two pairs. I turned around and saw someone too close.
A guy with half red and half white hair approached me from the back and pinned me to the wall with his arm next to my shoulder. He was slightly shorter than me. He probably didn't think this trough too much.
"What is this? A poor attempt at flirting?" I said with a visibly annoyed face.
He just smiled, no grinned, that was obviously a grin.
"You're Shinso right? That guy from 1C." He said. But he didn't answer my question. "Did my father sent you to force me into using his quirk? Is that why you asked me to use his quirk?"
I sighed. "I just like a real fight. Not half assed play." I tried to push him off but he didn't budge.
"I still have another question to you. You are a lot like Aizawa sensei. Are you his illegitimate lovechild or something?"
Love what? This guy was ridiculous already but now he's just immoral.
"Is this all you want to know? No. I'm not his son. I'm the son of Hajime Shinso. And the last time I checked, my father's quirk wasn't erasure. So now if you could, get out of my way because I've got enough of this bullshit"

When he fell speachless I walked away to get ready for my fight.

( a/n this song just made me think of him again, besides, you've read over 900 words by now. Take a break and listen to a song. Rest your eyes. )

___

A/N
I didn't think I would write long chapters ever again but here we are. A chapter that writing was split over several days because I wanted to try and finish this ark... Maybe I'll just finish the ark in next chapter.