Date

Gaege Pov

Eddie and I are hanging out at his place. Gabby is out for the day, shopping and whatever else girls do. Eddie takes a swig of his beer, and doesn't even look away from the TV. We're sitting on his couch, playing video games. He's winning, which isn't surprising. Usually I use my free time to edit video. I don't really have time to play extra video games. Eddie wins again and I set down my controller.

"I quit. You're too good at this," I say.

"Aw is somebody a bad looser?" Eddie teases.

"No, somebody doesn't just want to sit here and watch you win every time," I say. 

"Get yourself another beer and you'll change your mind," Eddie says. 

"I need to be sober enough to drive," I say.

"But not sober enough to watch me win," Eddie says.

"Shut up. I have to leave soon anyway," I say.

"Where are you going? And what's with the outfit?" Eddie asks. I look down since I forgot what I was wearing. One of my shorter skirts with fishnets and a bit of a tight fitted shirt. 

"Oh, I have a date tonight," I say. 

"Date?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah," I say. "Don't look at me like that. We just hook up. And you're engaged (A/U I so wanted to write engaeged there. I stopped myself) so what's the issue with me dating other people?"

"There isn't one," Eddie says.

"Good," I say and then glance at the clock. "Oh, I should probably go." I give Eddie a hug from behind the couch and leave a small kiss on his cheek. We're not dating, but I still like to give Eddie affection so he doesn't think it's just for sex. Which it isn't. I like having something between us that no one knows about. I leave and go outside to start the car. I start to get a bit nervous because I haven't been on a date in so long. I take deep breaths and then drive.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!