#1 Introduction

So..Lets meet our characters first..
They are.
(Main:-)

1. Myra Singh as Arohi .
2. Vansh Sayani as Vivan.

 Vansh Sayani as Vivan

3.Siddharth Nigam and Anushka Sen as themselves.

Siddharth Nigam and Anushka Sen as themselves

4. Dev Joshi as Debu.
5. Anahita Bhooshan as Ananya.

 Anahita Bhooshan as Ananya

6

6. Abhishek Nigam and Rohan Mehra as them selves.
.

.
.
.

Rest all characters are temporary. If there is a new character you'll be informed.♥️
.
.
.
NOW CHARACTER SKETCHES.
.
VIVAN: Vivan is a cute mischief loving boy. He is always at loggerheads with his So called enemy Arohi. But from inside believes her as a bestfriend. He is the junior balveer. He has a big brother Debu and an elder sister Khushi who is just few months elder than him. So he makes a great pair with them and loves both a lot. He also lives with his mother.

AROHI: Arohi is a package of attitude, kindness, style. She is fun loving. She has a brother Rohan, who is much elder than her. She treats Ananya as her sister. She lives with Her Mother and brother. She also believes Debu as his brother from another mother. She always fights with Vivan but he is her Best Friend.

ANUSHKA: A Popular chick and a charming girl who has everything on surface. She is intelligent, Smart and a wonder girl plus a Careless for her own things . Ananya and Debu are her best friends. She's an anti- love girl whose passion is dancing. She is idol of kindness and is very brave. A perfect Extrovert.

SIDDHARTH: Siddharth, A hottie for whom number of girls would fall for. He is Caring, Smart as well as Flirty. He keeps joking around and has a huge crush on Anushka since the day he first saw her at Dev's place. Fir obvious, He is perfect Boyfriend Material to have. He even respects everyone's thoughts and seldomly gets Angry.

ABHISHEK: Siddharth's Brother and Rohan's best friend. He is always calm, and thus providing the best advice to his friends. He and Rohan have an inseparable bond. He treats Anushka, Ananya and Arohi as her own sisters and cares for them.

DEBU: Senior Balveer and A responsible brother and Best Friend. His Bestie is his childhood friend Anushka. He treats Arohi as her own sis and always help her. He also like his brother Vivan keeps fighting with the next door girl Ananya, whom he likes from the core of his heart.

ANANYA: Ananya is an Extrovert, very brave, Kind girl who keeps fighting with Debu. She deep inside likes him but doesn't know that. Sometimes silly, she is a detective type. Her bestie is Anushka. She is a fairy, Karigar pari (craftsman fairy) who has an ability to draw anything in air and get it. She believes Arohi to be her Sister and cares for her a lot.

ROHAN: A very cute, silly and fun-loving, chocolate boy with a great girl following. His heart is more beautiful than His looks. An perfect example of a great brother. He loves her sister little too much but to not spoil her doesn't show it. He has a best friend who is just like him, Abhishek.

Supporting Characters:-
1. Khushi, vivan's sister.
2. Vivan, Debu and Khushi's mother, Karuna.
3. Arohi and Rohan's mom Ishita.
4. Sutli, vivan and Arohi's friend.
5. Chintu and Chinti, Two siblings who keep trying new ways to bother Vivan and his friends.
6. Rinku, An intelligent friend of vivan.

Here, this is a Fanfiction of balveer returns but will just focus on the lives of the main characters. To keep it real, Magic will be used in small situations and big fights like with Timnasa and Kaal will not be here. It will only roam around the school and college lives of our Characters.
.
.
.
Thank you. Will be Posting chapters soon. Love ya'♥️