𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔

The next morning Akira woke up alone on the bed. Suddenly she felt nauseous, she hurried to the bathroom to throw up, with her head above the toilet, she held onto it and helped herself up. Where did Ciel go she wondered. She pulled out her toothbrush she washed out her mouth first then she wet her toothbrush place the toothpaste on it then wet it again then began brushing her teeth. After she finishes, she took out her hair products to start wash day. She pulled off her bonnet and began taking out her braids. While looking in the mirror she pulled up her top, her flat tummy was nonexistent, she had a small bulge she turned to the side and feeling her stomach. She bit on her nail, her thoughts wondering.

''Baby'' Ciel came into the bathroom. She walked over to her and hugged her close to him, with her back to him. He places a kiss on her cheek. ''Good morning'' He said. ''I bought breakfast.'' He announced.

She looked above her looking at his face. He seems back to normal, are we gonna pretend last night didn't happen she thought, she didn't know how to bring it up. ''Are you okay?'' She blurted out. Then bit on her lower lip.

''...Yes, why? I already told you I want the baby and you, this'' he said as he holds me closer.

''That's not it'' Akira mumbled. Akira frowned she didn't feel like her normal self. She wasn't this meek, she would talk her mind, since her pregnancy she felt docile. Her emotion would get the best of her, she would cry often.

He helped her take out her braids as she leaned on him. 'What is it, baby?'' He asked.

''Last night...'' She trailed.

''Do you have a towel for your hair?'' he asked as he moved from behind her to the cabinet, pulling out a brown fluffy towel.

''I'm gonna shower first'' She replied, frowning, He's trynna avoid the topic she said to herself.

''Okay I'll be outside call me if you need me'' He said as he left the bathroom. When he left, she exhaled and took off her clothes and got in the shower. She couldn't help but be worried for him. ''I hope he's taking his pills,'' she said softly.

When she finished her shower, she wrapped her towel around her body and called and he came back with a chair, after fixing it he places it near the sink. He went for a chair and place it near the sink. When she sat down and held back her hair. ''Don't fuck this up'' She said jokingly.

''I got you.'' He said as he picks up her hair, following her instruction he did what she told him. After he finished, he wrapped her hair in a towel.

''Thanks.'' She said softly.

''What happened last night was it a bad dream, I know you're trynna avoid the topic but talk to me Ciel.'' She spoke.

''I- I don't wanna talk about it right now'' he said softly, as he separated her lock of hair, he washed her hair first with water, massaging her scalp, she moaned softly as he massaged her hair. He smiled at her and began to shampoo her hair.

''Well, when you're ready you know you can- ouch soap in my eye'' she groaned.

He cursed and picked up the towel and wiped her eye. ''Sorry'' He apologized.

Later that night they cuddled as they watch a movie, with Ciel's hand on her stomach. ''Did you tell your aunt?'' he asked.

''No, not yet'' She mumbled playing with her fingers. ''I know she's gonna be disappointed.''

''It'll be okay I got you, no I got us'' he replied kissing her head. '' I doubt she'll be angry at you; she loves you.''

''I know but still.'' She murmured.