𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

"I love you too" she replied and kissed him. He rubbed her tummy as they kissed, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth. He pulled back and climbed over her he pulled up her shirt and place tiny kisses on her tummy, gliding his tongue towards her neck.

"Can I?" He said huskily in her ear, with his thumb inside her pants.

She nodded and grabbed his face towards her slamming her lips on his with one hand in his hair. He returned her kiss and pulled back to pull down her pants. He captured her lips once more, trailing his finger towards her aching crotch. He pushed his hand inside her panties and rubbed on her clit, feeling the moisture running on his index finger. He rubbed her clit gently as he kissed her then increased the speed rubbing it faster, she moaned in his mouth and arched her back as he played with her clit. She gripped onto the couch. He pulled back from her lips and pushed his face between her neck.

"Do you like that baby?" He murmured in her ear.

"Ahh mhmh" she moaned unable to let out straight words.

"You're so fucking wet." he said as he played with her clit. Rubbing it faster with two fingers.

"Ciel plea- ple" she moaned with her mouth wide open.

"Fuck" he said softly. Her  wet pussy and moans made his dick twitch he could feel himself growing in his pants. He kissed her neck softly as he pushed his finger inside her wet warm hole, the moment he curved his finger rubbing on her walls she let out a loud moan.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby" he said huskily in her ear.

He was already assaulting her pussy, but his husky voice in her ear made her climax even more intense. She nodded as he rubbed on her walls. Her toes curled and her hand gripping the couch tight.

"Cum for me baby" he said softly kissing her ear lobe.

"I'm g-onna c-cum Ciel ple" she moaned out.

However he kept rubbing her walls and with his thumb he press down on her clit, with that she came on his fingers.

"That's my pretty little slut" he praised. "Turn over for me and spread those cheek."

She turned over and place her hand on her butt and spread her ass cheeks apart, her pussy glistened with
her wetness.

His dick ached in his pants when he saw the view he bit his lower lip and pulled down his pants. He dived in thrusting his tongue inside her wet hole.He tongue fucked her, as she rocked back and forth on his tongue, moaning his name softly. His dick ached painfully with each moans. He wanted to fuck her so bad but he wanted to savour the moment. He sucked on her clit then went back to her hole thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy.

He slapped her asscheek and grabbed it as he eat her out. "Ciel fuck it f-eels goood" she moaned.

He smiled then pulled back. He pushed her torso down while her ass in the air. He thrust his dick inside her pussy.

"Fuck" he murmured softly. "Baby you're gripping me" he groaned.

As he thrust hard inside her she met his thrust throwing her ass back on his dick. He slapped her ass once more and grabbed her up with his hand around her waist he used his other hand to turn her head slightly to him so he could kiss her, with his hand on her throat, he squeezed softly while he fucked her. "Don't ever leave me" he said in her ear.

"I w-won't" she moaned. "C-ciel"

"Are you almost there?" He murmured

"Mhmm, just keep fucking me" she said.