𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞- 𝕾𝖎𝖝

(Hyeon Above)

"Welcome back Ciel" the therapist greeted him. "How are you doing?" She asked, as she crossed her legs and pulled out her notepad.

"Better." He replied.

"Oh that's good, any memory relapse?" She asked.

"No I've been taking my medications." Ciel replied.

"Okay that's good." she replied.

"I won't be attending my sessions anymore." He said bluntly.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Okay, but if you ever want to come back you can just rearrange another scheduled appointment with my receptionist." She replied as she close her notepad. He'll probably be back she thought. It's not good to stop them better let them come back on their own.

Later That Night At The Party....

Ciel and Cayden came together. Cayden went inside with Ciel trailing behind. Xoia came to greet them.

"Hi Cayden, haven't seen you in years." She said as she went in for a hug.

Cayden hugged her and pulled back, "Yeah, haven't seen you in a while how have you been?" He asked.

"I'm good, glad that you came." She replied smiling, then goes in for a hug from Ciel.

"You came." She smiled. "Where's your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Akira couldn't make it, sorry she had plans prior." He replied. They started chatting, Cayden took that as his queue to sneak away. He searches through the crowd trying to find Bryce he told him that he was going to be here.

"Hey Cayden haven't seen you around where have you been?" A girl popped up from in front of him.

He resist the urge to rolled his eyes. He didn't have time to entertain some random girl right now whose name he doesn't remember. He pushed pass her and made his way to the outside where he heard some voices.

"No way, so you end up doing it?" A guy asked.

"Not yet, soon though, and when I do guess who's gonna owe me 10k" a familiar voice replied.

Cayden frowned, he recognise the voice, but was confused to what they were talking about, until he heard his name. His heart dropped he was furious he marched over to Bryce and pushed him in the pool.

"What the fuck?!" Bryce shouted.

"Oh shit" his friend said.

"Fuck you." Cayden spat, he turned around went back inside he picked up the alcoholic beverage and downed it in one go.

He felt betrayed. He let that person in his life, he showed him a part of him he'd been scared to show others. He took another shot, he gritted his teeth as he felt his ear tingle.He felt suffocated in the room. He stumbled out of the house. His eyes swelled with tears. It's not like I love him or anything, i just liked him. I thought he liked me back and we could have worked out, but he just fucked me over. He thought, he sat down on the curb.

A tall Asian guy came up to him, he stood beside him with a cigarette in his mouth. When Cayden looked up he stared at the handsome stranger. He was fairly tall, slim and good-looking he had jet black hair fluffy dark eyes. He looked young, maybe around 19? he had tattoos on his neck and fingers.

The stranger handed him a handkerchief to wipe his tears. "If they have you crying like this, they don't deserve you."

"How do you know that I'm crying because of someone?" he spat.

"You're outside of a house party music blasting, My theory is you probably caught your girlfriend cheating on you and ran out" He replied as he took a puff.

Right on the mark, except it was his boyfriend.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked bluntly. "Don't worry I'm not a serial killer or anything," he replied.

"As if you were you would have told me," Cayden replied . "Do you normally ask crying strangers to follow with you?"

"No, I just happened to see a cute one, that I may be into." He replied as he took a puff of his smoke and pulled it back out.

"So you're just looking for someone to fuck?" Cayden said.

"Only if you're interested." He replied.

My night is already shit so I guess I could go with him what's the worst that could happen. Fuck Bryce.

"Let's go." Cayden replied.

"Sure" he replied.

MATURE CONTENT

When they reached Cayden's penthouse. Clothes began flying left and right. Cayden didn't care if he was having an one night stand it's not like he've never had one before although it'll be his first time with the same sex.

The handsome male pulled off his pants, then Cayden's pants he saw Cayden's dick sprung free he was hard. He kissed the tip then began licking it, getting it wet he swallowed the tip hole as he hollows his cheek. He began deepthroating Cayden's dick. Cayden let out a soft groan. His mouth felt so good. He felt like he was gonna cum any minute. The male sucked him dry until he shoot his warm cum down his throat. The male stood up and pulled out a condom and place it on Cayden's dick.

"You're big." He mumbled. With that he sat on-top of Cayden, then thrust his lower half onto Cayden's dick. His dick slid inside of the guy so smooth and easy. He must have prepared, Cayden thought.
The both of them let out a moan, when his hole swallowed his dick. Cayden bit on his lower lips as the male rides his dick. This felt different from when he used to fuck other girls. He almost cum when they male increase the speed. The male bounced on his dick, raising his hips up and down each time he raise his hips he slams his lower half back down on Cayden's dick. The room was filled with sex sounds and heavy breathing along with moans and groans.

Cayden went to hold onto his waist but the male held his hand, placing it on his neck. And the other hand. He sucked on the male fingers. He continued riding the male until he the both of them cum, the male cum spurted on Cayden's chest.

After they finish, Cayden went to take a shower.When he finished he went back to the living room. "You can take a-"

However the mystery male was gone. All he left behind was a card (SQUID GAME JK JK)  Cayden picked it up and turned it around seeing a number. 

~
The Smut Kinda Dry IMO But I'll Make Up For It (This Is Just One Night Stand 💀Okay)

Short But This Chapter Is About Cayden And To Introduce Hyeon. Next Chapter Will Feature Ciel At The Party Stay Tuned :)

Sorry For The Mistakes, Typing On My Phone. Ty Guys For Reading I Appreciate It.❤️