𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Meanwhile at the party, Ciel and Xoia were chatting while drinking. Xoia pulled him over to meet her friends, who he introduced himself to.

"Hi, I'm Ciel." He said, giving them a smile.

"Oh, where did you meet this one?" Her friend asked, raising her eyebrows. "I'm Haley." She introduced.

Haley was fairly tall, she stood at 5'9. She looked like a model. She was beautiful. She gives off that preppy socialite vibe.

Her next friend, introduced herself. "Sup, I'm Joey."

Joey was the polar opposite of Haley. While Haley was tall, and model like. Joey was shorter than her standing at 5'5. She was equally beautiful. However she had multiple piercings and tattoos. Her style of clothing was also different from Haley.

"Is he the one?" Haley asked.

"No no no this one is already taken." Xoia replied.

"Well then when will we meet him, we've been friends for a while now and you haven't introduced us." Haley pouted.

"You'll meet him soon enough." she said as she caress her arm.

"Oh sorry about that Ciel, anyways let's play a drinking game." Haley shouted. She stood up on the chair and yelled out loud. "LET's PLAY A DRINKING GAME TIME GUYS."
A couple of people came towards her they formed a circle.

"Never have I ever?" She asked.

"LETS GO WHOOO!" Someone yelled.

"Alright I'll go first. Never have I ever had a one night stand." Xoia said.

A few groaned then began drinking. "Im probably gonna lose." Haley replied.

"Never have I ever hooked up with the opposite sex." Someone said.

Joey and Haley took a drink along with two other person.

"Oouuuu" Some people shouted.

"Never ever have I cheated on my partner"  someone asked.

Some of them took a sip. A girl that was sitting beside Ciel got up and knocked her drink onto his shirt.

"I'm sowwey" she slurred, then hiccuped.

"It's fine." Ciel replied softly. He got up, with Xoia behind him.

"I'll be right back guys" Xoia said. "Come on, I'll help you." she said pulling Ciel's arm. She led him upstairs to the laundry room.

"You can take off your shirt, we'll put it here to get the stain out." She said. She turned around as he took his shirt off.  She held her hand out to take his shirt then place it in the washer.

"It's fine you can turn around." He said softly.

She turned around slowly her eyes met his toned stomach, then her eyes drifted back to his face.

"Did you start working out?" She asked.

"Uhm I'm not consistent with it, I want to work out more." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Xoia was fairly tipsy, she sat down on the ground and pulled her legs up hugging them. Ciel joined her sitting beside her.