𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

It's been 3 days since Ciel killed that man, he avoided Akira, for 3 days, for one he didn't want her to see him with his face busted up, and two he had to process what he did. He made sure to put his phone on do not disturb. He felt terrible that he was avoiding Akira, but the whole situation was shocking to him. When he drove to the warehouse, he didn't know the place however it felt like he did because he found it. He missed 3 days of lecturers as well, his mom would be storming her way to him soon, since she gives the College so much money, the Principal is basically her lap dog.

Ciel got out of bed and went to the bathroom, he looked in the mirror and gently touched his face he winced, and tilted his head. "It doesn't look too bad now." He said to himself, he then began getting ready, he brushed his teeth and took a shower. When he finished he got dressed and went downstairs, where he saw his brother eating breakfast.

"Theres pancakes in the microwave for you." Cayden said to him.

"Thanks." Ciel replied as he went to the microwave and took out the plate with pancakes. He sat down across from Cayden and duh in. They ate in silence for a while, they still arent used to being around each other after everything that happened.

"Uh are you okay? you haven't been going to classes, and Akira was asking for you. Did you guys have a fight?" Cayden asked.

"I'm okay, and I just needed a break that's all." He replied. "I'll be going back tomorrow anyways, if i miss anymore days, it'll be only a matter of time mother will be popping up."

"Oh, okay." Cayden replied. He got up and place his dish in the dishwasher, well I'm going to head out, see you later."

"Yeah bye." Ciel replied.

When Cayden left the penthouse he got up and sat in the couch. He pulls out his phone, looking at a bunch of Missed calls, mostly from Akira, some from Xoia, two from his mother.

He didnt have the energy to deal with his mother right now, he called back Xoia, the phone rang two times then she picked up.

"Hello Ciel, I- I've been trying to reach you for the past few days, where have you been? I'm scared the police came by yesterday, I think someone reported him as missing.

"Shh Xoia calm down okay, take deep breath. Breathe." He tried to calm her down. She paused and took a deep breath.

"I'm worried that they are gonna find out. Although he would sometimes disappear on me but he'd always come back."

"Shh I know it's hard but you're gonna have to stay calm, don't make yourself look suspicious okay, as far as you concern you guys broke up because he was abusive towards you. That's it." He exclaimed.

"Okay okay" she mumbled. "Alright I have to go now I have classes I'll see you."

After she hung up he decided to call Akira. He prepared himself. The phone rung while he waited. She didn't pick up,he rung her again she answered.

"Ak-"

Beep.

She hung up.

Every-time he called she would either decline the call or not pick up. He signed and rubbed his face. He got up and grabbed his keys. He left the penthouse.