𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Cayden saw Hyeon, sitting at the bar, another guy was sitting across from him, the two appear to be talking to each other the other guy suddenly rested his hand on Hyeon's thigh. Cayden clenched his teeth, he had no reason to be angry, they were both single, he cursed himself for feeling like a girl in heat. He couldn't deny that he was enthralled by Hyeon. He realised he likes Hyeon however he didn't know if Hyeon likes him.

He didn't know what possess him, but he ended up walking over there. He clenched his fist then unclenched it. "Hyeon" he greeted.

Hyeon turned around and smiled at him. "What brings you here?"

Cayden clenched his jaw and before he knew it, he grabbed Hyeon by the arm and began walking away with him. The guy at the bar was looking at him clearly annoyed.

When Cayden reached outside, he walked to the alley and pushed Hyeon against the wall.

"What did you do to me?" He mumbled incoherently.

Hyeon smirked and held his face. " How did you find me?"

''Wasn't hard'' Cayden replied.

''Were you jealous? Hyeon asked as he pulled Cayden closer.

''No why should I be?'' Cayden lied.

Hyeon snickered, then smashed his lip against Cayden's.

Meanwhile, at Akira's place, Ciel attempted to cook Cajun chicken pasta.

''The pasta is getting soggy'' Akira pointed out, as she tasted it. ''It's not bad'' She replied. Not good either she thought, though she knew how much he put into making it, so she ate it all.

After she finished eating, they decided on watching a short movie. After they finished the movie, Ciel gave her a kiss on the cheek. Since it was Friday, he had to head home. He was supposed to meet with his family for dinner. He wasn't going to attend but Akira literally forced him to go.

''I would have rather stayed here with you'' He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him holding her.

''I know, me too but you haven't seen your dad in a while right, I know you and your mother are on bad terms, at least go for your father he wants to see you right,'' Akira responded.

Ciel nodded, and lay on her chest, he felt his dick getting erected. He knew she felt it too, he looked up at her almost asking her. She nodded, and with that, he pushed her shirt up above her chest and began sucking on her nipples. She moans softly when his wet warm mouth covered her nipples. He began sucking and nibbling on her nipples while rolling, pulling, and squeezing the other with his thumb. He licked her nipples gently then returned the favour to her other nipple. He places her on the couch and told her to get on all fours. She gripped on top of the couch with her back arched and her ass poking out.

Ciel got behind her and began pinching her nipples softly. She moans his name softly when he pulled her shorts down. He rubbed his finger across her pussy feeling her wetness leaking on his finger. ''You're wet,'' he said softly.

He kissed her back and then her ass cheeks until he reached her pussy. ''Spread them for me baby'' he instructed. Without a question, she gripped her ass and spread her cheeks so that her pussy was on display. He places a tiny kiss on her clit, then her labia, He began flicking his tongue back and forth on her clit then kissed it and sucked it.

''Ciel'' she moaned.

He pushed his tongue in her hole, as he used his finger to rub her clit. Her body began to jerk as he rubbed her clit with his tongue inside her pussy, he straightened his tongue and began tongue fucking her hole, without realising she was pushing her hips back onto his tongue as it went in and out of her hole. ''Ciel, it feels...go-good'' She moaned out. She held onto the couch, as he brought his mouth to her clit and began rubbing it all over her now swollen sensitive clit. He held onto her ass cheeks spreading them.