𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞

A/N So After What 5 Months Here Is The Next Chapter 🫣Sorry For The Long Ass Wait Y'all I Had Literally No Motivation And Life Happened♥️

Previously, So Ciel Went Over His Parents House For Dinner, However His Mom Was Being Disrespectful Towards His Relationship Telling Him If He Wanna Date "Outside" Atleast Date Someone Among Their Status Which She Hinted At It Being Xoia. Ciel Told Her Off, Xoia Left. Ciel And Cayden Went To Their Father's Study Had A Chat Where He Told His Dad Akira Is Pregnant Then Cayden Came Out To His Who Was Happy For Him. Then Ciel Left And Someone Knocked Him Out And Took Him.

THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE GRAPHIC CONTENT!!

Ciel opened his eyes, to sudden darkness then he realise his hands have been bounded to a chair. He realised he's been taken.

"Come out." He commanded. He didn't know what they wanted but he was determined to get out. "I know you're there."

"So you finally remembered" The unknown male replied.

The lights turned on, Ciel came face to face with his butler Jonathon.

" I won't let you hurt him" Cayden spat.

"Seems like you're awake" Jonathan replied.

Cayden pulled himself forwards trying to get loose he wanted to kill Jonathan.

"Calm down boy, you won't escape from those ropes" He sneered.

"Shut up" Cayden spat.

"Well gotten feisty over the years, I guess we'll have to retrain you from scratch." Jonathan replied.

"I won't let you hurt him" Cayden shouted.

Jonathan looked down at him, he picked up a long rod and slapped Ciel across his face. Cayden groaned and thrashed.

"See now if you were a good boy I wouldn't have to hurting you like this." Jonathan said sadly. He held out his hand to caress Ciel's face, but Cayden bit his hand. "Do not touch him, you fucking freak!" He sneered.

Cayden have been pulling at the ropes trying to get them off, even though his hands were bruised he didn't want to stop. He had to get him out of there. He won't stand by and watch his little brother be hurt by this monster.

" Oh I've missed you, seems you've gotten feisty over the years, I'm going to have to retrain you from the ground up." Jonathan stated, as he touched Ciel's shoulder.

Ciel moved his shoulder back at his touch. "Don't touch him."

"Ciel, Ciel or should I say Cayden, do you actually think you are Cayden, he died years ago and it was your fault, you think by pretending he is with you that he's still here. He's gone Ciel, you lost your poor brother and started acting out and whenever you do Ww something thats frowned upon you blame it on your fabricated Cayden, you know you can't take the heat so you pin it on your imaginary brother who's all in your head." Jonathan jeered.

"SHUT UP!" He shouted.

"You really thought you have split personality, you're just mentally ill and no one have ever nor will they love you, your mother hardly cares about you she only cares about her image, your father he's been absent throughout your whole childhood I wouldn't be surprise if he had another family, and your brother Cameron, who your parents adopted an orphan who no one cared about, surgically changed his appearance, you know the Chadwicks are quite powerful who would have thought they could get someone to clone their child." Jonathan explained as he walked around the room.