Chapter 2

That bastard! I started getting out of bed but Kurloz kept me where I was. I growled at him and he let go of me. I got up and went to his room, kicking the door open, nearly breaking it off. I saw him with another girl. I looked and saw who it was and I growled. It was Latula. “What the everloving fuck you dumbass!” I heard footsteps behind me. “You are a lying cheating scumbag!” Arms wrapped around me and I smelt a familiar scent, the smell of grapes and facepaint. I knew it was Kurloz. ‘Time for payback’ I thought. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again they were glowing. I tapped into Kurloz’s mind. ‘’Loz, I know you are red for me, and let me tell you, I’m flushed for you as well.’ I left his mind and made Dirk look at me. I took a scissors and cut Kurloz’s stitches. I smirked as I brought Kurloz’s face to mine and kissed him. I pulled back from the kiss and Dirk was walking toward me and punched me in the face. My eyes turned red and I went to attack him but Kurloz held onto me. I growled then heard a knock at the door down stairs. I looked at Dirk, “ You’re lucky, this time” my eyes changed back to its pink color and I went downstairs. I opened the door and I saw a girl.  She had grey shoes, white pants with two diamonds on each leg, grey undershirt with a white overcoat that has cat-like markings on it and a tall neck, a bushy grey tail with white lines on it, blue eyes, light blue hair with jay feathers weaved in, that covered her left eye, and white ears with grey tips. I stared at her until she waved her hand in front of my face. “U-Um, hello, I a-appeared here and I-I have no idea what t-to do, can I possibly s-stay here?” I smiled at her shyness. “Of course. Everyone’s asleep but I’ll show you to my room, tomorrow there will be a extra room.I’m (Y/N), may I ask your name?” “J-Jay F-Feathers”I smiled. “Um, tomorrow you will meet everyone that lives here, except to one that is being kicked out, he will be gone before you leave.” I showed her up to my room and I went to Dirk’s room “You need to be out of this house by tomorrow morning!” I growled and he pushed past me, going to the kitchen. “Tomorrow morning! Or I’ll kill you myself!” Karkat came out of his room and growled. “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” “No!” I began looking for my katana but Kurloz stopped me. I sighed. “No more death, I know, but I wasn’t gonna kill him, just stab him.” I smiled and kissed his cheek, getting white facepaint on me. I smiled and wiped off the paint. I looked at him and hugged him. Soon I heard a crash on the stairs and my head jolted up. Dirk was laying on the floor with a scratch on his face. I walked out of the kitchen and looked at who scratched him. My eyes nearly came out of my head. It was my ex-morial, Vriska Serket. “Vriska?” I yelled/whispered. She looked at me and smiled. “Who else would push a douche down a set of stairs?” I smiled and went upstairs. “I-I thought you were dead!” “Nope, here I am, good as night” I hugged her. “I missed you!” “Same here grub.” I scowled at her. “I don’t like being called that!” “I know, that’s why I do it.” I saw Jay come out of my room. Vriska looked at me, winking. “I just met her, anyways, I’m in a matesprite ship with ‘Loz.” I walked over to Jay. “I’ll show you to your room. Since you're human, but not all human, When you are awake, everyone will be asleep except Dave.” she nodded and I heard clatter inside Dirk’s old room, then silence. I opened the door and It was clean. Hal, that fucking OCD robot. I showed Jay inside and she went to bed. I saw the sun start to rise and I headed to my room then remembered Vriska. “You sleep in my room, I’ll sleep on the couch.” she had to time to argue and I went to the couch. Letting darkness consume me.