Chapter 1: When Life went Black

Darkness. That's what I saw when I died. This however wasn't something I didn't expect to happen. I was always and forever will be an atheist. That was one of the reasons I felt different on this one planet. Why not I begin at when I was happy. When I was Alive. My name used to be Sofie Hunter. Not a odd name for a southern human like me. I was raised to respect on what I have and never act different.....Well that part I didn't listen too. My family are hunters, which is why my last name being hunter makes the job seem perfect. On the other hand when I see street artists painting waterfalls or a cartoon on the TV well. I couldn't stop thinking that drawing is something I was meant to do. 

   Lets move up when I gotten my dream job. I am a freelance artist. I don't work for no one but myself. Though it can get hard sometimes since my anxiety gets the best of me once in a while. I loved my job and I never wish for it to end. One night on the 18th of October is when everthing changed. Someone in a black cloak cam into my shop as I was closing up. I still don't know why they were there. They handed me a drink and be being a trusting fool I was I drank it. When I finished the drink I noticed that the person was gone.

   Everything after that was normal. So I left for my apartment until my stomach started to hurt real bad as I started to cough up blood. I was shaking, not knowing what was happening as my vision started to blur. Right after that I blacked out seeing nothing then what I see is to be the black void I was in.

   After I don't know how long is has been I finally woke up to hearing screams and explosions. When I opened my eyes I could see a strange place where a sky was red and creatures roam the streets. That was when I found out.... That I was in hell.