Chapter 2: New Afterlife begins

I walked around the streets of hell for a while, not knowing where to go. What place in hell am I was the question I thought about over and over again. Sinners kept on staring at me. Maybe it was that I am smaller then them. That's what I thought until I went to a window to see myself. I was different... I was a bat, and by what bats are known for was bad luck.. So I'm forever cursed with bad luck is what I thought. 

   Not so long after is when I found out the 'ring' I was on. It's called the glutton ring. I guess my main sin was gluttony. But why, Why am I in hell. Was it for not believing in god? Maybe that was the answer. I continued to walk as sinners stared at me an even tried flirting with me. They smelt lick a night at some strip club. They may have been lust sinners. 

   I never knew where to go. I didn't even have a job. That's when I figured out something. I will paint some artwork like I did when alive and sell it. Instead of some normal paint, I will add blood. Sinner blood. I actually missed being alive... In the place as weird like wonderland.....Alice...That could be my name.. Alice.. I like the ring to it. I picked up the new name and decided to start my new afterlife. I may fit in this place called hell. Cause I will make the streets of the glutton ring red.