Chapter II

Amelyn really surprised to what she just heard.

"I mean, I have spare bedroom at my place, you can use it. And it's getting really late right now. I'm pretty sure you're tired as well since we worked earlier today." Oh god Jun, why don't you apologize first. Brain, please cooperate.

There's a moment of silence for few seconds.

"Okay. You really don't mind?" answered Ame casually. Jun surprised as well that he kind of forget his sleepiness earlier.

"No, I'm fine." he smiled awkwardly in the dark and drove his way back home. Finally!! I can go home!

"May I ask you question again? So I won't feel asleep." asked Jun break the silence after few minutes of silence. "Go ahead" Ame answered weakly, she also feel sleepy but trying so hard to not fall asleep.

"Why did you rent? Why don't you live with Mr. Nathanial?"

There's no answer from Ame, so he turned his head to look at her, and she's asleep. He sighed and turn on the radio to make him less sleepy.

***

Hmmm, where am I? Ame look around the room.

Oh right, I'm staying at Jun's place. She reached her phone on the bedside table. It's 10?! She get off the bed and run to the bathroom outside the bedroom. It's so quiet outside, like there's no one in the apartment. She opened a bit of the bathroom door while she's brushing her teeth, there's no one. She exploring the apartment while brushing her teeth.

What a beautiful apartment. She's looking at the modern interior of the apartment, there's open kitchen beside the entrance door, where you can see living room with large sofa and TV directly, and there's bar-alike table with high stool just behind the open kitchen. But even though they have this bar table, they still have dining table behind the sofa in living room. What she like the most about this house is, its high ceiling and the living room window, it's full glass from floor up to the ceiling, from left corner of the room to the other side of the room, so it's really bright in the morning like now. And Ame just love morning sunlight that she's standing in front of the window looking outside, it's Collins Park view. She didn't aware of it last night since she fell asleep on the way. Ame look around how empty Jun's apartment, does he live alone here.

Hearing there's beep sound at the entrance door, Ame ran into the bathroom.

"Good morning Ms. Ame. I bought you breakfast." said Jun when Ame get out of the bathroom with casual outfit.

"Morning.. Oh, thank you." Ame smiled awkwardly and eat the food on the table. "Thank you for letting me stay here last night. I'm thinking about looking another place to rent, so please help me find one.. oh! the budget should below $500." Ame go inside the bedroom she stayed last night to pack few things after she finished eating.

"Jun, is there minimarket nearby here?" asked Ame.
"Oh, there's supermarket 1 block from here towards the right of this building. Do you need something?" Jun lift his head from his phone.
"Well just feeling like to go to supermarket. I'll go myself." Ame smiled and grab her bag and left.

***

"Oh you're back" Jun opened the door. It's 5pm. Ame feel more refreshed, relax, and definitely less awkward after she came back from supermarket. She  likes to have some me time when she's feel burdened by something, and one of her most favorite me time session is going to the supermarket. Watching at cinema probably her second favorite me time activity.

"To express my gratitude for letting me stay here for two nights, I'm going to make you dinner, well, for me as well." Ame put her things from supermarket at kitchen countertop. Earlier, after she thinks over and over, she decided to ask Jun if it is okay for her to stay another night at his place, which of course not rejected by Jun. He hasn't even find suitable place for his boss.