.Chapter 20.

Dans POV

"Phil." My voice was high but it cracked at the end. I see his pale skin go even more pale and but he keeps screaming. "I shall go and get some animals, comin Chris?" PJ says and I look back and see Chris nod. I look at Zoe and she looks so guilty.. "Don't worry girl, we've all done it once." I say and she nods, she gets up and tries to run to me in human speed but she goes to super speed mode and pegs it at me. Her face was filled with shock."wow!" She says and I smile, "You'll get used to it." I says and I hear tussling in the bushes.

I look at the bushes and Chris and PJ come out holding a deer, a fox, and a couple of other meat.

I was sitting next to Phil as the others where in deep conversation when Phil's screaming stopped. We all avert our eyes to Phil's body and watch. That's when we heard a groan. "Phil?" I say and he groans again. Then suddenly he rises and then feasts his eyes on the animals. That's when we all went in shock.

His eyes....

His beautiful blue eyes...

They where black and white.
He runs up to the animals and begins to suck the blood out of them. "Beth.. He's going to not know how to do this properly, we need to get him and then I have to feed him it," I say and I see the fear in her eyes, "got it," she says and goes over to him, he hisses, "Phil we need you to stay calm." I say and then I realise i restocked on blood bags. "Guys keep him away from them animals, I got to go." I say and teleport to my house, i rummage and find the blood bags and teleport back. I run up to phil and hold him steady. "Get away from me!" Phil says and I shake me head, I hold him in a tight grip and i reach for one of the blood bags, I grab one and rip the top of and I poor the red liquid down his throat. He hums as the liquid contacts his mouth as I feed him.

I give him about three more blood bags when he calms down. I see Phil's eyes go back to his blue. "What happened?" He asks and then he sees the blood bags, the animals..

"Oh my god Dan I'm so sorry for leaving the flat." Phil says quickly and I engulf him in to a hug. "No I'm sorry.. Your just like me, your my true form." I say and he nods his head, still hugging me. "It's okay!" He says and I smile.

"We can only hope,"

I then see him run super fast. "Wow!" Phil says still running around. "You'll find your power one day." I say and he nods. "I hope so" he says and I smile.

We all run home, saying goodbye to Zoe as she heads back to Brighton. We enter the house and me, Phil and Beth head straight for Beth's room. We enter her room and sit down on the bed.

"You wanna know your ranking?" I say.
"I already know what it is. It's red. Because I'm a new born." Phil says simply. "Not quiet." I say and his eyebrows crease, "What you mean, not exactly?" He asks me. "Well because Zoe could of killed you because she didn't inject the venom in correctly I had to do it, and you could of caught my ranking." I say and I see him smile,"Cool, do I have purple and pink?" He ask and I shake my head. "Well..... No, you have black and white," I say and his face looks like he was very excited. "Oh my god really! Awesome!" He says and he head for a mirror "How do you make your eyes change colour?" He questions. "Just think of your eyes changing to that colour and do that." I say and I see him close his eyes. He opens them to reveal menacing black and white eyes. He walks closer to the mirror and strokes around his right eye. "I look so cool." He whispered and smiled he opens his mouth slightly to reveal little fangs. "Look at a full grown fang and hen look at a newborns." I say and I get my fangs to come out and I place my head next to Phil's. My fangs where like an inch bigger! "How old are you?" He asks and I try to remember. "207" I say and he looks at me with shock. "And you still have a body of an 8 year old girl." He says in astonishment, I chuckle and punch his arm playfully, "shut up!" I say and he chuckles. "Okay," he says and goes back to check his eyes,
"I love what I've become." Phil says.
"And don't you regret it!" He points to me, and kisses me.
-------
Hey.... Im sorry that this took to long. I I I I just had stuff to do, you all knew what his eyes where going to be, Damn it! Although it was kind of obvious. Comment telling me if you like this chapter or tell me that you hate this chapter and think it's shit... I don't mind.

Love you all.XxX
Sammie:3