Chap-1(Introduction)

Sanem's POV

Torn jeans, cropped top and curly hair,

'I am ready, 'I said.

'Wow... such a beautiful beggar, 'my brother laughed seeing my got up. I fisted my hand and tried to look ferocious but he took a popcorn and said, 'Angry bird looks angrier than you. '

I messed up his hairs and he growled. I knew it. He hated it when someone messed up his hairs. Then I planted a soft kiss on his fluffy cheek and he melted giving me a toothy smile. I loved my brother. I knew whatever he said but deep inside he always appreciated me. He understood me when I say anything. Now that could be normal for anyone but not us. My little brother was deaf. But still our hearts were connected.

When we were talking about the latest video games, mom entered.

'Arhan... Get up go get ready you need to go to school. And Sanem what is this you are going to college. For God's sake please dress up like a human. Go get into a pretty burkha. I will oil your hair and tie them into ponytails. You will look so beautiful than. '

I rolled my eyes at her words and looked at Arhan who did the same. He was used to our daily reaction and understood everything.

'Mom....... No please. Don't you try to become like Shamima Aunty. This is a modern era and we need to dress up according to it. '

Mom sighed and went away. Even this much was okay. Even Samima Aunty was okay. But not one person was okay.

And that was Jan Divit.

God.... He was a damn hot Greek god but my professor. Err.....his head was hotheaded as him. He would smile at anyone, he would wish any student on his or her birthday, he would complement anyone, but not me. He hated me from the very first day and this hate was fuelled by Ayleen,Gulma and Abdul who were his favourite students. God knows how much lies they filled in his ears and poisoned his mind against me. He would punish me for no reason. He would scream on me if I did a petty mistake and I would roll my eyes at him. Then the forever aftermath. He would kick me out of the class. He wouldn't be finished with that. He would tell the other professors who would support him and make me stand in their periods. He would insult me for no reason. And I would just smile stupidly at his beautiful eyes. Making him more angrier.

I looked at the clock. Ops, I needed to go now. With that I had a double shift tonight. Extra money meant honey for me. Dad was always working tirelessly day and night in his factory. With that tight salary he would found it difficult to run the family expenses.

Jan's  POV

It was five in the morning when my alarm clock started ringing. I quickly opened my eyes, got in the washroom and freshened up. Then I changed into my gym suit and went to do a couple of rounds around the whole house. Along with that I played basketball for some times alone in the court. Then I did a little meditation.

This all provided me strength to fight off the stresses in college. I was a chemistry professor and had better options when came to a job. I could had handle the family business running successfully for decades and live an easy life. But I handed that responsibility to my uncle Aras. He was best in it and I appreciated his moves.

Wondering why I called teaching stressful than doing business which was actually opposite in real world?

And that was only because of Sanem Aydin.

That crazy, spoilt daughter of rich family, mannerless, stupid, argumentative, headache, girl was a total foreign species in such a reputed college with such hardworking students. I would get irritated at her slightest presence. She would create tantrums and disturb the whole class. And her grades........ Oh my god. She was a total failure in her studies. And above of all she was Sarika, my sister's best friend. I always warned Sarika to distance herself from that creep. But she would never listen and say only one thing, 'Abhay.... You don't know about her. Please do your own work and let me do mine. '

One day she would understand it how much right I was.

💋💋💋💋

Precious views are always welcomed. ❤