THREE

Sophia's POV

"Hey Momma" We decided that I would get picked up from school for the first few days until I was comfortable with the area. I really didn't want to be getting lost or even worse, hurt.

"How was it Sophia" She asked with a warm smile.

I missed her today

"It was so good and I even made a new friend, her name is Lizzie and I s-sort of also mad some other f-friends too Ben, Drake and Cole" I exclaimed, I don't actually know if me and Lizzie are friends with the boys but I hope we are, they seem really nice. Especially Cole.

"That sounds lovely dear, Im glad you made some friends. How about we go home and have some dinner?" I gave her a nod and smile and we headed home.

----------------

Unknown: Hi.

What? Who is this messaging me and how did they get my number, I only gave my number to Lizzie but I already saved her into my contacts. I bit my lip deciding if I should text back or not.

Sophia: Hello?

Not even ten seconds later the mystery person replied.

Unknown: You okay Sophia?

How did they know my name.

Time for my FBI skills to come into play

Sophia: How do you know my name? Creep.

Unknown: It's Cole, and you're the creep.

Oh. It's Cole. Wait how did he get my number.

Sophia: First, how did you get my number and second, rude.

While I wait for him to reply I save his number into my contacts and I go to play the new game I downloaded but he texts me back before I can.

Cole: Lizzie and ouch Im not rude.

I rolled my eyes, I might be new and a bit skittish but I'm not blind, I've seen the way everyone is scared of him and how they don't talk to him.

Sophia: Sure okay.

Cole: How you getting to school tomorrow?

Sophia: Momma will take me.

Cole: If you would like, would your momma be okay if I pick you up and take you to school.

Sophia: Really!

Cole: Really, go ask you momma.

I run from my room and down the stairs in search of my momma.

"Slow down dear, wheres the fire" My momma said as she held my shoulders before I went crashing into her.

"Can one of my friends, Cole take me to school and back home tomorrow please?" I asked her with a slight pout.

Please say yes, Please say yes.

"If you would like that yes, but only if you know you can trust him okay?"

"Yes momma I'm very sure" I gave her a massive hug and she chuckled and gave me a kiss on the head. I ran back upstairs and into my room ignoring her telling me to 'slow it down' with a laugh.

Sophia: Momma said yes!

Cole: Okay, I'll pick you up at 8 just send me your address beautiful.

I blush slightly at him calling me beautiful.

Im not beautiful.

I send him my address and get ready for bed, making sure to brush my teeth and I throw my hair up into a loose messy bun. I grab my teddy, set my alarm and cuddle down into bed.

Im so excited for tomorrow.