Flowers

^Picture of the flower! Based off their relationship in S5 since they were actually happy.

*3rd person POV*

The two were walking peacefully in the forest which've connected the three schools. Hand in hand with a peaceful silence falling over them. The boy had slowed his pace, bending down to pick a flower.

The girl, who got pulled back a bit, was about to question him. Instead a smile formed onto her face as he place the Azalea Sunglow in her hair.

No words were shared, or needed. They gazed into each others eyes as the sun danced onto the girls skin. She caressed his cheek before placing a soft kiss onto his lips.

He smiled, pulling away and kissing her forehead. His arms slowly snaking around her waist, taking in her scent. She smiled softly as he buried his face into her neck.

"Shall we go back?" She asked softly playing with his hair a bit. "If you mean the dorms, no. But we can go to my apartment?" He proposed lifting his head a bit.

"Lets go then" She smiled as he gave one in return. The two started walking away towards Rivens car. Until they heard a cackle followed by lighting.

Musa noticed this wasn't natural. "Trix..." she mumbled under her breath. Riven turned towards her and gave her a squeeze.

"Oh look what we have here Stormy" Darcy said wearing a sneering smirk while looking at the two.

"Don't you witches have something else to do instead of ruining everything we do?!" Musa shouted a bit.

"Honestly though, you're acting like a bunch of low lives" Riven yelled just as furious. Musa looked around.

"Where's Icy?" She grumbled.

"Off with Tritannus I suppose" Darcy replied rolling her eyes.

"Enough with small talk sister" Stormy smirked while Darcy returned her one.

Musa transformed into her sirenix form.

"Ooh new outfit? Bet you're still as weak" The two taunted.

Riven got out his boomerang. "You get Darcy and I handle Stormy?" He proposed. "Deal" Musa gritted through her teeth.

Riven knocked down the two as Musa flew towards Darcy and hit her with a reverberating notes.

After a few hits Darcy finally called upon her clones. Musa was surrounded and but not afraid. She was about to use her spells before she heard a shout.

"Now Stormy!" Darcy yelled making Musa loose her focus. Stormy used this chance to electrocute Riven and Musa. Musa collapsed onto the floor as the two walked over slyly to Riven.

"Nice one sister" Darcy applauded Stormy as she lifted Riven with her powers. "I know let's get out of here" they dashed leaving Musa down.

Time skip 3 hours later

Musa groaned getting up from the floor. It took her a while but once she slowly regained her memories she jumped up. "Riven? Riven!" She called out to her boyfriend.

Panic started to rise in her, yet she knew Riven could protect himself, he probably got knocked out as well. Musa used her special vision to see where they took him.

Musa was furious but knew she couldn't strike now to find him. Stormys bolt was enough to knock her out and give her a massive headache.
With that she went back to his apartment, not wanting to involve her friends into this matter.

Musa wasn't going to risk her friends safety. She took out her phone and texted her best friend, Aisha telling her she'll be at Rivens place tonight. Her friend texted back in no time telling her to enjoy her time.

Musa groaned and got into his car and sped off to Riven's apartment.

Rivens Place, 9:36 pm

Musa closed the car door and locked it rushing up to Rivens apartment. Once she got in she was about to change but then Rivens dog approached her. Her name was Beau she was pitbull with the biggest heart.

"Hey cutie" Musa walked over to her with a sad smile. Beau didn't figure out what was going on since Musa would occasionally help Riven take care of her while he was doing late night missions so she was quite used to it.

After feeding Beau and giving some pets Musa went to shower. While washing her hair she thought of several plans to get Riven back. Once she was done she got dressed and found Beau sleeping in Rivens spot. Musas heart melted as she went to bed.

Next Morning

Musa woke up to Beau sleeping on her leg. She smiled at the sight of her and slowly woke her up. They both went downstairs to eat. Musa was thinking of her plan she brainstormed last night.

Deep in thought Musa quickly washed her bowl and dashed upstairs to get dressed. She wore black leggings and a red shirt. Flexible to work in yet comfortable. She went downstairs and said goodbye to Beau which is usually hard.

Musa got into the black BMW and sighed. She left the apartment and got to the forest. She used her magic vision to find the footsteps of the witches.

"Wait for me Riven..." Musa whispered.

hi besties i'm back lol part two whenever i feel like it