CHAPTER 1

I DO NOT OWN THE HAIKYUU FRANCHISE

THERE MAY BE CURSING

Hinatas POV:

My name is Hinata Shouyo. I am 18 years old and I am a resident of the Haikyuu kingdom. I have one sister named Natsu Hinata. 

Our parents died when Natsu was only three in the war that went on for almost 20 years, so it meant we had to fend for ourselves. Now that was a few years ago and were in a good spot -for now- money wise but now that Natsu is getting older things are starting to happen. 

She gets hungry more often and well once a week every month she well you know. I dont really want to say it, but if you know you know.

So I have to go to work at the palace. We dont have enough money to support the both of us and help Natsu, so if I go to the palace (a) We can get more money. (b) Natsu can support herself with  the money I will send her. So it works out for the both of us, now all I need to do is get out when she's asleep. Then she cant stop me.

~TIME SKIP: TO THE NIGHT~ 

I already have my bags ready. I have for about a week, I haven't been able to sleep for about a week I've been so scared but at the same time excited. 

At about 10:45 when I know Natsu is asleep I sneak out of my room and leave a not at her door that says:

Hey sis! I hate to tell you it this way, but I'm going to the palace so I can work and get money for us. Please dont be mad at me its for our own good. We need this, I know and you do to. We cant keep living like this, barely out of debt and finding most of our food from scraps in town. I love you so much and is why I have to leave while your asleep. I know you will try to stop me and make me change my mind. I really love you Natsu, and I will see you again. I dont know when or how or where, but I will.

With love, Big Brother Shouyo.

After that I walk outside and get my smokey colored horse saddled up. I look at the small cottage one more time before getting on the horse with my bags and riding off into the night like they do in books.

While riding I get a little bored so I sing a small song that my mother used to sing to me ... before she died. 

"Tobe fly high

Ase to chi to namida de hikaru tsubasa de ima zenbu zenbu okizatte

Tobe fly takaku fly"

But suddenly I stop as I see the tall palace come into view and two men standing guard at the front gates.

I approach the men as one of them holds their spear out in my direction and says in a loud voice "Who goes there?!?" I hop off my horse and walk up to the two guards. "Hello, my name is Hinata Shouyo. I am here to be a servant for the princes and princess." The taller one looks down at me and then says seriously "You know Mr. Hinata you have to be at least 16 to be a servant."

I sigh. Of corse this is the first thing he says, but I cant blame him thought. I am 18 years old, but 162.8 cm so of corse people are going to think I'm younger than I really am.

"Oh yes sir, I do. I may look 15 or 14 but I'm really 18." The man looks really embarrassed and quickly apologizes. 

"I'm so sorry about that sir. My name is Ryūnosuke Tanaka and this over here is Yuu Nishinoya." He says pointing to the man beside him. "Hi there sir. I'm Yuu, if you would like to follow me I can take you to another servant and they can show you the ropes here." I nod and follow him but before I do I look at Tanaka. "Uh where should I put my horse?" He smiles sadly before saying. "I'll deal with it." I thanks him and follow Yuu inside the palace.