CHAPTER 2

I DO NOT OWN THE HAIKYUU FRANCHISE

THERE MAY BE CURSING

Princes POV:

"What the hell 'Tsmu?!?"Osumu asks after the young servant leaves the dining room. "Well, he's hot and I was just being nice, seeing if he has a room and all 'ya know." And after he makes he statement some princes sigh, some laugh a bit but one brave prince stands up and makes his statement. "In all honesty, if Atsumu wouldn't have I would've. He was hot as fucking hell but also so adorable at the same time." Prince Sugawara sighs and nods and soon after prince Kenma joins in to. Everyone whips their heads over none other than prince Oikawa. 

"Wait here- does everyone like Hinata?" Asks prince Oikawa as he scans the room to see everyone nodding or raising their hand. "Well, well, well. I think there may be a war between us AGAIN." Says prince Oikawa with a laugh. "Now, now. How about we just take turns with him. To figure out who he is, what he likes and to let him get to know US as US. Not as people perceive us to be. Deal?" Asks prince Daichi as he stops the other princes from getting ideas. They all nod and then start filing out of the room to go do whatever they have on their schedule.

Kageyamas POV:

Where the hell is he?!?! I need to be the first to spend time with him!!!

And right then and there my thoughts are interrupted when I see the human tangerine walking around outside. "Hey!" I yell and he almost jumps ten feet in the air. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He screams as he lands back on the ground. "Oh sorry, did I scare you?" When he hears my voice he quickly stands up and bows. "Oh your majesty. I'm sorry, did you need something?" He says with a quivering voice. "Oh no- I mean yes. I need you to sit here with me and tell me about you and everything about your old life and then I'm going to show you something." He nods and sits down as he starts explaining everything.

"Well you see, prince Kageyama, I am the eldest child in my family. I have one little sister- Natsu is her name. My parents both died in the war against the Given kingdom. God was it a gruesome war. My parents bodies were found in Prince Mafuyu's old kingdom. They were found covered in blood and ropes tight against their throats." Hinata stops for a second to catch his breath and wipe the tears the threaten to fall from his eyes before continuing. "When I was informed that my parents were killed, I was devastated and I knew what it meant for Natsu and I. I would have to raise her all by myself. Its not like I didn't do that before, but back then I always thought my parents were coming back and I wanted to make them proud but now-" 

He stops mid sentence and quickly looks up at me and bows his head. "Oh I'm terribly sorry for ranting, please forgive me. I know it was not my place to speak." He looks down, seeming ashamed about this, ashamed how he could let his guard down so easily. "Thats alright, I said everything didn't I?" I ask, now trying to remember if I did say everything. "Y-Yes you did." He says stuttering a bit, which only shows me how sacred of me he is. Which also shows how badly me and everyone are talked about outside of the palace grounds.

"PRINCE KAGEYAMA, ITS URGENT YOUR NEEDED IN THE DINING HALL IMMEDIATELY!!!" Says Asahi, or as some of us call him, Jesus. "Well cant it wait? I'm in the middle of something right now." I say gesturing towards the smaller male who is sitting next to me. "No sir, I'm sorry but this simply cannot wait. It has something to do with king Uenoyama. He would like to speak to his brother and well you are?" I nod slowly understanding what Asahi meant. If it was my brother, then I already knew what it was about. He wanted revenge on his fiancée. "Um Hinata, you will have to excuse me for a bit. I will find you later and show you what I was going to before." He nods his head and then bows as I walk away with a panicking Asahi.

A/n: Hewo! Did you guys miss me? I missed writing this, its a lot of fun! I hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry it was short but I have a plan for the next one!

DRINK WATER

STAY SAFE

AND EAT

ILY YOU GUYS <3