Bite 4- Mind Cannot Be Read

That very next day, the Solitaire mansion is very lively.
Gulf felt strange, people come and goes and busy of doing something.
They are moving fast and swift.

While Type and him stayed in his chambers for a final session of Gulf bathing in the mixtures of flower petals and scented oils.

Then Type prepared his ceremonial robe.
It is red and has a cute ribbon on the waist line.

"Do I have to wear this?" Gulf ask in all worries.

Slowly, it sunk on his mind that he will be Joker's first in everything.

As in Everything.

First taste.

First sex.

Gulf shivered on the idea of sex.
He doesn't have any experience at all and it bothers him.
What if Joker will not enjoy? He don't know what to do. And there's no time to research on that.

He looked at Type, giving him a knowing look.

"What?"Type sitted in the edge of the tub.

"I don't have any experience in intimacy.. I don't know what to do.. Joker might got bored and instead of being intimate, he will bite me quickly and leave." Gulf look away. That would be embarrassing on his part.

"He will not. Trust me, You don't even know how much he's trying to calm himself when you are around.. Dear.. I bet if you can walk for the next days." Type clicked his teeth.

"That horrible?". Gulf shivered. "Is it very painful?"

"Yes.. Vampires don't have calms, I mean.. I did not walk for a week after Tharn and I had our first time. He drained the hell out of me.. And mind you.. Not just your cum will be drain, Also your blood." Type menacingly laugh making Gulf really really terrified.

"You're scaring me." Gulf gulped the forming lump in his throat.

He is really scared.

"But we don't know because Joker is a different person.. And my husband is far more wild than him so don't worry.. Come on rinse up and prepare.. In an hour the organization will sent you in the location of the ceremony."

The ceremony will happen minutes before the rise of the blood moon.
It can be compared to a wedding, but human weddings can get divorce or broken but vampires do not.

Type leave Gulf to prepare his clothes.

Gulf do his thing in internal cleaning, Type teaches him that this is necessary.

Awkward but he is somewhat excited.
He will got to see Joker's face.

He bet that he is a drop dead handsome.

***

Mew fixes his red suit, his day has finally come.

Infront of him are the heads of their organization.

Viqtoria, Frank, Ritz, Perth, Yaya and Nadech.

Ritz and Perth is the only human here. But they are in charge of the black market and a blood bank owner for them.

"Congratulations on your turning Joker."
They said in unison.

Mew smiled at them which made them all stunned.

He never smiled to anyone.

Mew smiled because he was thinking about Gulf and how much he anticipated their moments later.

"Thank you for sending me off. I will go ahead."

They just nodded and followed him outside the door.

In the porch, a golden palanquin was waiting for him.

He will be carried like a prince from Kdramas.

Mew just shrugged.

This is it.

***

"Type! How do I look?" Gulf turned around im the mirror.

"Beautiful, but not as beautiful as me."

"You're annoying." Gulf pouted.

"Whatever.. If you are asking about your clothes, It suits you well, but pity.. You can't wear that again.. I'm pretty sure it will be torn into pieces."

Gulf shrugged. "Joker is rich he can buy me a lot, shall we go? Where's my ride? I thought the location is on top of the mountain?"

"I'll wait outside. Go now." Type push him to go out and he jumped out of the window.

Gulf slowly walk out.

He is in the hallway when he saw a very beautiful lady.
Her hair is black and shiny. Her slender body fitted well in her gown.

"You must be the awaited one."

Gulf stilled upon hearing her voice. There's something in her that made him stopped.

"I didn't see any special on you except that I can't read your mind.." she hissed near Gulf's ear.

"Stop it, Queen." A blond woman came in. She's very beautiful, far more beautiful than the one called Queen.

"I'm Viqtoria also known as ACE, Joker's foster mother.. This is Queen, his sister.. I am the founder of Solitaire Organization.. Second head of the Nosferatu Council base in Romania. Welcome to the family." She hugged Gulf, and that moment, Gulf felt his muscles move. He is not paralyzed anymore.

"Thank you." Gulf took a breath of relief.

"Go now, Please endure and enjoy after that."

Gulf bowed on them and turn to leave.

Only to be shock when he saw a white wolf with blue eyes waiting for him outside.

It growls a bit. Then snickered

"Surprise!" A man who stood beside a huge white big dog said.

"Type?"