Bite 7- Turning

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yaya is pacing back and forth in her office.

Nadech stormed in. "What's wrong Queen? Why are you so anxious?"

Yaya looked at him with fear in her eyes.
"That human is with child.."

Nadech shrugged "We expected it already."

"But the prophecy has changed. Mew wasn't the one mentioned in it, but his child." Her eyes are unstable. It looks everywhere, alternately turning red and black.

"I don't see any problem with that." Nadech shrugged.

Yaya glared at Nadech, her fangs grew long.
"You don't know!!"

"What? Your fear for Mew? Do you really take me as stupid? I've known you for 10 years Yaya. You are in love with Mew.. And him not being the man in the prophecy bothered you big time. Right?!" Nadech snapped at her.

In the flick of her finger, Nadech was pinned on the wall, with Yaya's hand on his neck choking him, her long nails buried in his skin, his feet was hang amd he is out of breath.

"K-kill me, G-go ahead.. I-i am a-all you got.. K-kill me." Nadech smiled at her despite the fact he is out of breath already.

Yaya dropped him on the floor.

It is the truth. Nadech is all she got.

Nadech was on the floor, half laughing, half crying. "I am right.. You are p-pathetic.. L-loving a man who can't even glance at you.. You are not blood related but still...H-he won't love you.. I was here the whole time..b-beside you.. H-helping you.. But y-you can't even love me."

Yaya shouted at him,
"Shut up!!! Stop blabbering lies!!"

"It was the truth. Don't ever make a drastic move about these Yaya.. Don't risk your clan because of your jealousy."
Nadech said, while holding his neck, he walk out of her office, slamming the door loudly.

Yaya sat in her swivel chair. She lifted the phone and called someone.
"Did you do what I've told you?"

"Yes, Queen.. I'm on my way to Romania."

Yaya dropped the call. And these time, a satisfied smile plastered on her face.

***

Despite everyone's busy schedules in doing there different tasks and assignments, Mew stayed beside Gulf. At first he saw Gulf's fingers move, then his breathing got labored, and his eyes opened.

Gulf stirred. He felt thirsty. His throat is dry. He slowly opens his eyes, and he saw Mew hovering over him.

"Baby? How do you feel?" Mew fix his hair.

Gulf lick his dried lips.
"Thirsty."

Mew let him to sit and handed him a bottle of water.

Gulf hurriedly chug it all, buy it doesn't quench his thirst. "I need more."

Mew handed him again but Gulf aren't satisfied.

He is slowly weakening.

Type walk in the room.

"Oh my Gosh, You're awake."

Gulf didn't notice him, he clutch his throat. It felt like a sandpaper, dry and painful.
He is slowly out of breath.

"I-I'm t-thirsty..m-my throat i-is painful."

Type and Mew exchange looks.
Then Mew teleported to the blood bank inside their mansion.
He get a bag and a straw then he run like a wind back to his baby.

"Here try this." He put the straw on the bag and let Gulf sipped it.

Gulf look at it with disgust but his thirst got more worst when he smells the scent of the blood. He accepted it and he eagerly sipped on it.

The cold and thick red liquid graces his throat and he felt beyond ecstacy.
He's closing his eyes while savoring the taste of the blood.

Type look at him with awe. But he look at Mew with worry.
"Mew you didn't consult your Mother."

"Gulf is pregnant. If he needs blood to survive then we will feed him blood every time." Mew said while hugging Gulf on his side.

Gulf jolted on what he heard. On instinct,
He pushed Mew, and Mew was thrown in the wall.

Mew groaned. "The hell baby?" He got up and dusted his shirt.

Type was astonished.
"Wow.. That was awesome. I can watch that again and again." he laughed out loud.

Gulf look at his husband.
"Sorry..i didn't mean to.. What did I do?"

Mew sit beside him.
"Clear your mind first."

"Are you sure you didn't turn him?" Type said while looking at Gulf's eyes. It looks normal.

"I'm sorry.." Gulf hugged Mew. "you startled me. Who is pregnant?"

Mew look at him with a wide smile.
"You baby, You are pregnant.. Can't you notice it."

Gulf clutch his belly.
"No.. I can't notice it.. How possible it is?"

"It is possible.. I am pregnant too.
But it looks like you will gave birth first." Type said.

"Really? Mew and Gulf said in unison.

"Yes and my Pups will be your Prince's guardians." Type confidently said.

Viqtoria entered the room. She saw the blood bag.

"Gulf.. How are you."

"Mama.. I feel fine.. Light, and happy."

Viqtoria let out a satisfied sigh.
"You look good too."

"Mama.. I don't know what happened but I was surprised and I push Mew and he was thrown away.. There!" Gulf pointed the place where Mew landed when he pushed him.

"Really?" Viqtoria said. "Don't think too much, It will affect the baby.. You too Type. You need to rest."

Viqtoria left in a blink of an eye.

"Later.. I need time to talk to Type." Gulf shouted on her while he sipped the blood again. "Leave now, I can manage."
He ordered Mew making the older grimace.

'The audacity of this guy' Mew said in his mind.

"The audacity what Joker?" Gulf glared at him.

"This is unfair.. I just had a one bite on your lovely neck and you can already read my mind. I will take my leave."

Gulf shrugged.
"Take care.. Love you!"

Mew frozed.

Love? Me?

Mew shook his head after seeing Gulf glared at him. He then run to catch up with his mother and discuss more things about the upcoming war.

Maybe he heard it wrong.