Not worth living

It's been a week since my wife Josie died. Dr.Saltzman and other family announced her death to the school yesterday morning without me because I been isolating myself again from people. Since my wife died, my family tried to get me out of my room to talk to them but I don't want to talk to my family all I want is my mate in my arms again.

Without Josie here their nobody calms me, transform into a wolf with, cuddle, and fuck. I realized I'm nothing without her she was my humanity and I lost part of it. My heart is broken in pieces nobody can repair I just want be with my wife again. I got out of my thought because I'm tired as fuck my body hurts so time to sleep and dream about my wife.

I wake up from my phone vibrating indicating I got a text from someone. I see 2 messages from my parents.

DAD: Hope get your lazy ass in the cafe talk to all of us 

Mom: sweetie I know you been having a rough time dealing with Josie death so we all want to talk to you to see if you okay

Sometimes I wished they just leave me alone but, let's go talk to them. I roll off my bed making my phone fall to start getting dressed get this talk over with. Time to tell them some bullshit so i be left alone in my room depressed forever. 

I walk to the cafe to see Damon, Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, my family,  and Saltzman's. Ugh this going to be a long conversation." okay who going first to talk" I said 

"Hope we all are sorry for the loss of my daughter but you cant morn over her in your room all the time you need still protect the school,"  Alaric says. I give him confused look why he so calm/

"How the hell you so calm you daughter just died a week ago forever," i said 

"I accepted she died a few days ago I Hope," Alaric said

"Hope we all are worried about you right now just tell us what's going your head sweetheart" my mom ask. 

"What's been going through my head is that nothing is worth living without my mate her with me. I know you all love me and all but I want see my wife again I can't handle pain" my mom gasped at what I just said looking at my father who was surprised as well. they shouldn't be surprised I told them a long time ago I kill me if something happens to her.

" What you mean by that Hope," all of them said at the same time.

"What you think I mean I said life not worth living anymore I want to see my mate fuck everybody else. I know I'm being selfish right now but who cares I need her" 

"HOPE ANDREA MIKEALSON LISTEN TO YOURSELF FOR MINUTE," aunt bex said 

"I am listening to myself aunt bex i want my wife. I'm going back to my room now" all of them look at me like I was a crazy person. They didn't really know Josie can cause me this much pain. I know what I have to do to see my beautiful wife again.