Rage

We have the USJ. It's a good day. The start of the fight between the league and all might. Oh and the class is just gonna be

M I F F E D

Let's go.

)=(

[1 hour to USJ Assault]

Katsuki woke up with Kirishima laying next to him. The redhead had spent the night with the blonde, they hadn't really done much but talk. Katsuki realized that they had a lot more in common than he thought. Both he and Kirishima had lost people, and blamed themselves. They both thought that their quirks lacked something. For Kirishima it was flashiness, for Bakugo, it was adaptability. He could use explosion to fight, but it didn't work for rescues. That, and One For All broke him every time he used it.

Kirishima liked the same music as he did. Bakugo liked Kirishima's favorite foods. They were almost like brothers.

But their affection made them more.

Katsuki got up and got dressed. He brushed his teeth, poured some cereal for him and Kirishima. The redhead joined him downstairs, wearing an oversized hoodie. His hair wasn't spiked up, Katsuki thought it looked better that way.

"You know, you look hot like that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... You want some cereal?"

"I mean, we've got to eat for today right?" Kirishima smiled. "Field trip right?"

Bakugo nodded. "I think you'll be good. I really need to nail this, my quirk isn't good in rescues."

Kirishima kissed Bakugo on the cheek. "You've got this."

"YOU TWO ARE DATING?"

Mitsuki stood at the bottom of the stairs, her jaw had dropped to the floor.

"SHIT! OH LOOK AT THE TIME! DON'T WANNA BE LATE!" Bakugo yelped. Both he and Kirishima bolted out the door.

"YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO WHEN YOU GET BACK!" Mitsuki called.

)=(

Bakugo and Kirishima stepped out onto the sidewalk. Class 1-A was wearing their hero costumes. Bakugo grinned. "You ready to kill it?"

Tenya Iida, the class representative, stepped up in his suit of armor. "We aren't killing anythi-"

Kirishima rolled his eyes. "You take everything too literally."

"As heroes we must make sure not to cause unnecessary deaths." The armored boy chopped his arm up and down.

"Shut up and follow me." Aizawa grumbled.

The class followed the tired teacher into the building. The area was filled with multiple settings. A ship in a large pool, a burning city, a cliff that would shake every so often, a space surrounded in a wall of wind.

"Welcome to my rescue playground!" A hero in a space suit walked forward.

"It's Thirteen! The space hero!" Ochaco Uraraka gushed.

The hero nodded... Somehow. "Welcome to the USJ. Before we get started, I have a point to make. Or two. Or three."

"Get on with it." Aizawa grumbled.

"Okay. First of all, my quirk is called black hole. I use it to rescue a lot of people, but black hole can easily be used to kill."

Iryu shuddered. The entire concept of the hero killing somebody terrified her.