Masochist!Tōru Oikawa x Cop!Male!Reader

Haikyuu

Backstory: okay so Oikawa was been on the loss for months and you were one of the greatest police officer out there, but you were send to America for 9 months to complete a mission and when you were done you'll be coming back to Japan and you were not expecting to be called by the chief police officer to ask you to catch this "psychopath", they been trying to catch he for the lost 9 months yes the same 9 months that you were in America.

A little information;

You're 27 while oikawa is 21

Third P.O.V

"Y/n, I'm so glad you came, I don't know what will I do with out you" the man said to you which is your boss Daichi. "It's cool Daichi" you said to he trying to calm he down.

"Anyways, how long and who is this person" you ask in your monotone voice. "9 months and his name is Tōru Oikawa, here's the papers" say while giving you the papers "We catch him every time and it looks like he always escaping, which we don't know how he's doing that"

"Hmm..... Weird" you said while looking at the paper.

Tōru Oikawa

Kill count:554

Kill count:
554

Age:
21

How many times in jail:
34

"And if you find him you get custody of him" he said while smirking, he knows your little secret if being Sadistic. "It's not a if I find him it's a will, let's go" you said while putting the paper down and walk out.

Oikawa P.O.V

I was on a high floor building, I was staring at the perfect view. Sighed.

'Not one of those stupid police are challenging, there getting so boring now' I thought and frown but I failed to notice that someone was about to cuff me "Tōru Oikawa you're coming with me"

I sighed and already know what gonna happen
'another boring officer' We walk to the car and I noticed that the man that cuff me was different from the other dipshits. I look at him when he put me in the car ' Damn, he's so hot............he can rai- W-WAIT WH-WHAT I AM I THINKING ABOUT'

Time Skip in the court room bought to you by levi cleaning supplies

"Y/n L/n have full custody of Tōru Oikawa and if he kill another person L/n you know what to "do.no hesitation.kill him"

Y/n P.O.V

'So I should kill him if he kill someone again' you thought "Of course sir" you said while taking oikawa out of the room.

You bought oikawa to the changing room "here put this on" you said handing cloths to him "Why~ is it because you want to see me naked~" said while smirking "Uh..No, just put this" you said walking away.