Kōshi Sugawara x Female!Reader

(Do you guys love the backstory, if you don't just let me know I will stop)

+++++++++++++++++++

I start attending Suga-senpai practice for a while but everytime you go there it looks like everyone calls him mama crow with you don't mind but something is fishy going on with this.

When you go to suga practice he always put a teasing smirk and walk pass you like you never existed but that's only when his with the team... right?....... that's what you thought. When you guys are together he would put on cute sexy outfit just to tease you but never done it. Which.you.were.getting.sick.of.
.
.
.

You were in the gym on your phone waiting for Suga to done with his practice "hey are you ready to go?" Suga walk and ask, you didn't answer him at all you just get up and walk pass

'you want to play your little game Sugawara fine let's play'

He was confuse at the sight but didn't think much about it and just follow you. The walk was a dead silent you can even hear a paper drop. "Are you okay?" He hesitant to ask because of the aura you have which makes him scared and worry...... anyways when you guys get him, he realizes nthe aura was gone and that same cocky smirk appear on his face.

You guys went in and he does the same thing as usual, were a cute sexy outfit and tease you
but this time he can't hold it so, you guys start making out

"Did my baby boy miss this~" you said while grips his ass and he gasp "y-yes mommy"

You guys take off your clothes but suga was since in a mini orange and black skirt which represents Karasuno. You start giving him hickeys and love bites which was enjoyable.

You start going down to is his member and give it along lick "mhmahh~" he moan While you stop "hm? Why did you stop?" You didn't answer all you did was put your dick inside "Ahh~ m-mom-" you your finger on his lips and do a "shhh" sign and you just thrust slowly

"Ah....Ah....Ah" he moan out "The team call you mother of the Karasuno.....but.....all I can see you as is......a cum slut" you said while picking up the speed a little and smirking.

"And don't think I forget about that Daichi guy" you look straight in the eyes while he's just moaning "Oh... And this daichi guy....... he's the Dad of the group?"

"Y.....Y....Yes" you smirk "and what if he finds you like this?. Do you think he can fuck you better than me?"

".......Yes" when he said that your smirk drop ".........Oh really now"

"Yeah, actually I bet he can fuck me hard" a smirk appear on his face

He look in your eyes and he swear he saw fire in your eyes "you greedy bitch" you start going fast and hard at the same time I mean what did you expecting to happen you were mad. No turning back now.

Suga eyes roll back he was getting the pressure that he wanted from you, the hardcore one he love it. He moan out so loud that the neighbors could hear but luckily they aren't home.

The only thing you could of hear is "mummy" or "faster/harder" nothing else just that

1 hour later

"My ass is broken (╥﹏╥)"

"Kōshi, your sleeping on the couch "

"Wait no, I'm sorry babe, sorry that I bring that up"

"It just slipped out"

You just walk away but the next day you find him cuddling you 'how tf 😃'

++++++++++++++

And there you have it it's dull isn't it(╥﹏╥) look I tried and now I'm in my emo mode cause there's no more request