My Goal

Now you know the real reason I love English. It's the only lesson which she is there too. She may be on the other side of the classroom but atleasts she's in the same room. It all started in good old Primary school.I think the reason we found each other is because we where both strangers in a field of friends. Niether of us got on well with our own genders so we grew toghether. Slowly but securely. But before we knew it we spent all our time toghether. We where as close to each other as a rive is to its bed. I was always amazed by her. Even at a very young age she looked unexplanabley beautiful. Not "hot" or "fit" but beautiful. I didn't tell her this of course.

I first realised I "liked" her when we where sitting toghether, whispering. Surrounded in tall grass. Our heads touching. The warmth from her soft body enveloped me.I may have been young but I knew what love was. The only thing that stopped me from telling her how I felt and that just seeing her made me feel like life had no limits, if she didn't feel the same way then our spectacular friendship would have emploded.

Now, we dont speak, she doesn't even notice me. As soon as we got to secondary school, she changed. She adapted. She was still brilliant and astronomically beautiful but she deserted me for girls. I gave up trying to talk to her and sank into my own solitary shell. But she is  no ordinary girl: she is the perfect girl. Mystical brown eyes.Soft eligant laugh. Warm, welcoming smile. Soft, luxouise, long brown hair. Cute button nose. Smooth curves. 

Perfection is not a goal, she's a girl