Chapter 1

As Ryan ran down the hallway, rushing to get to her first period. She sees a flyer. "Try out for the girl's varsity hockey team!" She grabbed the flyer and continued to run to her first period. "Ryan Jennings? Is Ryan here today?" asked Mr.Gronkowski. Ryan slams open the door as everybody stares at her. "Your late Ms.Jennings" stated Mr.Gronkowski. It's not her fault she was late,her morning was a nightmare. She woke up twenty minutes late. She didn't have time to curl her naturally straight blonde hair. Her father left to work, she had to run to school, that's approximately four and a half blocks. "I'm sorry it won't happen again." Ryan said annoyed. She took a seat next to her best friend, Emily. Emily had medium length natural ombré hair, she was about the same height as Ryan, five foot two and was the only sixteen year old on the cheerleading squad. Both Ryan and Emily were the popular,athletic, typical high school girl. " What happened to you? Did you get run over by a bus or something?" Emily asked with a puzzled look on her face. " No. I didn't wake up on time, didn't have time to curl my hair, and my dad left me home and I had to run." Ryan told her. As the class listened to Mr.Gronkowski's dumb lecture on how we should try to protect our environment. " Alright class, pick a partner. BUT WAIT! Today is an out day so you will be working in the garden." he informed the class. The entire class moaned. Automatically everybody partnered up with either their best friend, asked Ryan or Emily, or rushed over to John. John was a know it all straight "A" student that everybody wanted to be "friends" with so they get good grades. " Okay does everybody have a partner? Good. Now come up group by group and pick a piece of paper. John and Amber you will be.....planting seeds. Cat and Lily you will be.....also planting seeds. Sari and Jacob you will be........ leaf blowing. Ryan and Emily you will be picking good fruits and vegetables then delivering them to the buyer. etc. Alright go do your assignments." As everybody goes to do their assignments Ryan and Emily prepare the delivery bags. "Guess what the school finally got! Don't guess I wanna tell you. A GIRLS HOCKEY TEAM!!!! Aren't you excited for me." Ryan screamed "Yeah but hockey's not my thing. Okay our first delivery is Mr.Allen." By the time of the twelfth delivery they were out of vegetables. " We gotta go back Ry we don't have anything left except one piece of kale." Emily told her. As they were walking back they bumped into Sam. Sam was Ryan's obnoxious ex-boyfriend. "Hi sweetie wanna hookup after hockey practice?" asked Sam. Ryan just ignored him and walked away.
------------------------- I hope you guys like the first chapter. Leave some helpful-and nice- comments below I would really appreciate it☺️thx love @AlexRozenblat Oh by the way chapter two will be out very soon!