Kei's visit

After class, I went back to my dorms and messaged Kei to come in 45 mins. She received and saw the message immediately, she replied 'ok' ensuring that she will come. I then did 100 push ups in a rapid pace. After 2 minutes, I was done, I then went to take a shower. I then watch some anime amv's and suddenly the door bell ringed. I quickly opened the door as I didn't want anyone to see Kei coming to my room.

Kei: "Few, someone almost caught me going here."

"Oh ok, we can't hide this forever Kei. In time, people will notice and rumors will appear."

Kei: "So why did you call me here Kiyotaka?"

"I will use my abilities from now on, thats it I guess. Just telling you so you won't ask me later on, there will be an exam announced tomorrow so good luck Kei."

Kei: "Hah?! Only that? Anyways it's good that you will use your abilities from now on but how do you know that there will be an exam announced tomorrow?"

"Sorry Kei, but I can't tell you how, but just wait till' tomorrow and you can see that what I say is true, get ready Kei."

Kei: "Can I go now? I have to hang out with some of my friends in Keyaki mall."

"Before you go, can you tell me who your hanging out with?"

Kei: "why ask?"

"Just for curiosity."

Kei: "Sato, Shinohara, Mei-Chan, and Kushida.."

"K thanks for telling me, don't let your guard down around Kushida."

Kei: "why?"

"Because she's trying to expel me and Horikita, I will tell you the details tomorrow, bye Kei."

Kei: "Bye, see you tomorrow!"

After Kei went out, I then changed to a black hoodie and ran around the school with my fastest speed for 3 hours to shape my body because the next exam might be related to physical things. Luckily no one recognize me.
I then hang out with the Ayanokouji group in
pallet cafe, I went back to my dorms and sleep.