traveling different realms to find you

The picture on the top if you haven't seen what if marvel series that's what the character is at the top. That take you to new realitys but in this it is different realms and realitys

Akita p.o.v

As I am on the usual mountain that I and my brother sit on and I think. Its probably been like 4 months since lloyd has left this realm but honestly I haven't been keeping up on the days anymore. I just want him to come back I'm hoping that everyday but he still hasn't came. If I could I would  come to him but not like that is going to happen. As I walk down the mountain think about lloyd my brother comes up to me. Hey sis are you ready to come eat or do you just want us to start eating without you again. I'll come this time sorry for skipping out on eating with you guys I'm just think about something. Are your thoughts on lloyd again. I start to blush. k...kinda as I say that my brother says I already know you sis you always think about him. I just want lloyd to be here already if he doesn't come to me then I'll go to him.  Sis you don't Need to your family is here. Yea I know but I want to see lloyd I want to be with him, I want me and lloyd to have kids. Start a family and try to come back here to tell you guys me and lloyd Are dating. Okay sis calm down Your going to far you don't even know if lloyd would want to Have kids with you. That's true  but still I want to see him. You'll see I'm soon sis I'm sure of it now come on. I'll be there in a sec just give me some time. Okay sis I'm going back to tell them you'll be joining us. Okay kataru after I said that he left in the distance. As I look up into the sky I say to myself lloyd I want to see you again. Then as I was about to walk over there something came in front of me. So you wish to see the green ninja Do you. Wait how do you know about him. I know mainly anything and half of everything that happens through each realm. So your some type of thing that watches over us through each realm. Kinda something like that. Now shall I travel you to new realms and new reality. New realitys what do you mean by that. Like different worlds with different behaves like let's take the green ninja perhaps we go to a new reality he could be anything like the evil ninja conjurer of worlds, a different reality to where he never releases the snakes,  well then how would I know which one is my lloyd. Well for that you'll just know. Now we shall go through these realms and new realitys are you in. I mean can I tell my brother where I'm going he gets worried. Okay fine you have 5 minutes. As he says that I come over to my brother. Oh sis you came come sit down we have it cooked for you here. Brother look I'm going to go see lloyd. Sis but you can't unless do you have something that can take you to ninjago. No but someone is helping me get there. Okay sis but I'm coming with you. I can go myself kataru. You either take me or I'm not letting you go. Fine then come on. As I got back to him.

Chima

Alright good your back and your brother is here too. hope that's okay. Yeah that's fine. As he says that he teleports us. To somewhere with big trees, a floating rock in the sky what water coming out of it. Oh yeah forgot to mention this but I can't bring you to another realm until like you spend 30 to 45 minutes in each one we go to. So yeah enjoy your time.  Dang why do we have to wait that long to get to the next realm. As I said that something like giant oversized beavers. Why are these animals so big. Then one of them said fix it. Wait fix what. We don't know we just assumed you needed something needed to be fixed and also you two aren't from here. We are not From here but we aren't going to be here for that long. Well then how about we show you around here before you leave. Okay I guess that's fine. Good now come we have much to show but probably at very little time. So as we follow the beavers we see sleeping bears in the distance. This place where the bears sleep all day. That not a bear this is My brother says as he transforms into a bear. Wow well that's not the bears we have around here unless you recall the ice bears those ones where crazy. Anyways let's keep going. My brother transforms back into his human form and we walk until we get out of the woods and go by the castle. This place is where the lions live. They live in that I chuckle a bit but then it came into full laughter. Then my brother started laughing too. We both fell to the ground. Okay you can stop now. As I keep laughing I manage to say of course as I get back up still laughing a little bit. After I stopped we started walking again and then the beaver said this is the end of the tour you can now check out everything else if you want too. Okay thanks giant human sized beaver. Your welcome I must go back to see what my friends are doing  so see yah. As he leaves I start to look around and see wolf's, eagles, Falcons, lions, crocodiles, and a bunch of other animals. I just think what would lloyd think of this place So you two are new comers. Yes we are but we are not going to be here that long. Very well then this is chima and let's show you into the castle where we keep the chi. Chi what is chi I say to the lion. Well chi is something that just gives you a more of an advantage in fighting or make it simple gives you more strength. Oh well can we see it. Sure but I already know People that want to go in there want to take the chi in that matter only people I think should get the chi are people that are good. Also before we go and see the chi what are your names new comers. My name is akita and mine is kataru. Nice to meet both of you now come and see the chi. It's in a pool of water. Yes it's how we like to keep it. Now here you can only take one. Okay but why would you even give it to us. Because I trust you'll use it for good reasons. But we dont have a bag to put it in. Oh well here take this one. Thanks and I grab one of those blue glowing orbs and when he wasn't looking I grabbed a another one and my brother grabbed one too and put it in the bag.