the movie

"The wine is definitely hitting", I spoke up. We both bursted out laughing as we fell back. I grabbed his hand and just stared at the stars. Our fingers intertwined as I got lost in my thoughts. Our first meeting, our first talk, him walking me home to even Miya being there for me after my attempt.. the car ride, the dinner and now this? I felt like it was ment to be..

"Should we talk about what just happened?", Miya asked. I shook my head from left to right. "Let's first enjoy this moment. We can always talk about it later, but this here right now? It will only be there once"

~~

"So, the bottle is finished, wanna go back to the resort and watch that horror movie?", I asked Miya. "I kinda thought you forgot about that", Miya sighed. "Oh no.. I definitely did not", I said as I stood up. Miya was still sitting on the gras as I looked down at him. I stuck out my hand. "Are you coming?", asked. Miya sighed and took my hand. "We'll watch one", Miya said with doubt in his voice. I helped him up. We kept holding hands as we started walking. "Don't worry, you can hold on to me if you're scared", I teased him. "I'm not scared!". Miya tried to sound confident, but I knew he was not going to like it.

"It's already midnight", I started, "do you think they're gonna be mad or sleeping?". "Probably both", Miya replied. I turned my head to face Miya. "Do you really think they would go to bed not knowing where we are?", I asked him. "What can they do, it's not like they can find us, and besides.. they know we didn't run that far. I think they trust us with that much". I looked back foreward. "Okey, that kinda makes sense", I replied. "They probably just ignored it and wanted to give us some time together". "I actually have this weird feeling right now where I feel like I'm walking straight foreward, but I know I'm not", I suddenly said. Miya smiled. "That's the alcohol. It it wasn't for the fact that I was holding on to you, I don't think I'd be able to walk properly"

~~

"Shh", Miya said while putting his index finger on his lips. He softly opened the door and immediately noticed Reki and Langa already sleeping on their beds. "Follow me", Miya whispered. The lights were out, so Miya grabbed my hand again so I could follow him through the dark. The only light there was, was from the moon which came through the windows. "We can watch a movie on my nintendo. I've got earplugs as well, we could share it", Miya whispered again. I just kept quiet as I followed Miya. "Here, get yourself comfortable". I wouldn't let him say that twice. I immediately jumped on his bed and under the covers. Miya looked at me and shoock his head from left to right. A judgemental vibe could be felt throughout the room. "What", I started, "you said to make myself comfortable". Miya smiled as he turned back around to grab the nintendo from his bag. "As he sat down on the bed, I didn't take my eyes of of him. I'm.. in his bed right now.. under his covers..

Do you think.. they smell like him?

I lifted up the covers, and smelled them discreetly. If he were to turn around, I would be fast enough to not let him no.

Yes.. they do smell like him. It might be the alcohol talking right now but I kind of wouldn't mind using his pillow to fall asleep with tonight..

"Alright, what movie do you want to watch?", Miya said as he turned around. He lifted up the covers and got himself comfortable as well. "Can we watch the first saw movie? It's not as scary and gruesome as the other ones", I said. Miya nodded and looked for the movie on the internet. The internet is such a great thing.. free movies everywhere.

"Alright, I've got it. Here, put this one in", Miya said as he handed me one of the earplugs. I took it and out it in my ear. Miya put on the movie and I got a bit closer to him covering it up like I made myself more comfortable. My left arm and his right arm were touching as he put his nintendo on his pillow in front of us.

The intro started playing and I looked at Miya's face. He was leaning his head on both his hands staring at the screen. His smooth black hair, his endless sparkling eyes, that cute nose.. every feature spoke up to me.

"Shouldn't you be watching the movie?", Miya suddenly said. My cheeks instantly got red. I cleared my throat as I looked back at the screen. I didn't dare to say anything. I could hear a little laugh coming from his side tho..

~~~

"Dude.. it's like you know every line", Miya said. "Wait.. here comes the best part!". Ofcourse we were still whispering. I looked at Miya, giving of the same vibes as the movies.

With the best jigsaw voice I could do, wich is hard when you haven't gone fully through puberty yet, I synced with the movies.

"People are so ungratefull, to be alive. But not you.. not anymore.."

"You're kinda scaring me.. not gonna lie", Miya said. I started laughing as softly as possible still not wanting to wake anyone up in our room.

"Do you think we could turn around and lie on our backs? My shoulders are kinda starting to hurt", I asked. Miya nodded. He lifted up the covers to give me the opportunity to turn around. I did and so did he. We both had our head on the same pillow as we continued watching the movie now even closer than before. I could feel my heartbeat. I'm surprised he couldn't feel it. As he held up the nintendo, I wondered if his arm isn't going to hurt like this. "You sure you can hold it up like that?", I asked. Miya nodded. He suddenly lift up the arm I was laying against with mine. "Here, this might be a bit more comfortable..", Miya said looking at me. I noticed what he was going for and I gladly took the offer. I moved down a bit and now used his chest to lay my head on. I placed my hand on his chest as well.. this.. is..

His arm went around me and as he lifted up his knees. He put the phone between his legs and rested his hand next to mine. Consciously, I moved my pinky to touch his hand. He got the sign and actually moved his hand on top mine. Are we actually gonna watch a movie like this?! I don't even think I can focus on the movie right now..

Then I noticed it..

His heartbeat..

Ba-dum ba-dum.. ba-dum ba-dum.. ba-dum ba-dum..