Chapter 5

Izuku was as excited as he was nervous about seeing Eijiro again. 

He had taken quite some time to choose what he should wear, opting for a simple white hoodie and a pair of jeans that nicely complimented his silhouette in the end. He was now standing in front of the coffee shop they had texted about, waiting for Eijiro since he had arrived a few minutes in advance. 

"Hey, Midoriya!" Someone called his name and Izuku's emerald eyes quickly found Eijiro. The alpha didn't have his hero costume on but instead wore casual clothes, his outfit consisting of black jeans, a tight white t-shirt and a red jacket. With a black Ralph Lauren cap on top of his head and his hair not styled in their usual spikes, Eijiro looked incredibly stylish and handsome. 

"Sorry, did you wait long?" He asked as he stopped in front of Izuku, his red eyes shamelessly taking in the beautiful sight that Izuku was. 

"N-no, not at all. I just arrived two minutes ago, don't worry..." Izuku replied with a nervous blush covering his pretty face and Eijiro couldn't contain his amused grin in response. Izuku certainly was as adorable as he had remembered. 

"Should we go inside?" He smiled, holding the door open for Izuku to enter first. 

The coffee shop they had chosen was classy but welcoming and relaxed. They chose a booth on the left side and sat face to face, the seats consisting of comfortable benches. "How can I serve you?" The waiter, who seemed to be a beta, asked them. 

"What do you want?" Eijiro looked at Izuku. He would be the one to pay, of course, so he wanted Izuku to feel free to ask for anything he'd like to eat. 

"A strawberry milkshake and chocolate pancakes, please..." Izuku timidly answered with the sweetest smile ever. He was so cute that even the waiter couldn't take his eyes off him. Eijiro noticed it and obviously didn't like it, but said nothing. His scent on Izuku wasn't as noticeable as it had been a few days ago, so it was normal for other people to start to notice the adorable omega again. 

"A black cafe for me, thank you." He said so that the waiter would leave them alone. He didn't order anything else because he was on a special diet to gain even more muscle weight, that's why he couldn't eat things that were too sweet. 

Well, he would for sure make an exception for Izuku's slick...

"So, how have you been doing?" He asked Izuku once the waiter finally left to bring back their order. "Looks like my scent has already started to fade away." 

"Yes, but it really kept alphas away from me during the first few days," Izuku answered with a grateful smile on his lips. These last few days had been the most peaceful days he had lived since long ago. "It was amazing. Even my ex freaked out." He said with a sweet giggle. 

"Your ex?" Eijiro immediately repeated and Izuku quickly blushed in response. He hadn't meant to blurt that out. "O-oh, yeah..."

"He's an alpha?" Eijiro couldn't help but to interrogate Izuku. He had already thought about the possibility of Izuku having an ex, it would have been rather weird if Izuku didn't have one when he was this beautiful, but hearing it coming from Izuku's mouth was bothering him more than he had thought it would. 

"Yes..."

"In your class?"

"No, well... he was at first, but then he went into the heroic course," Izuku responded and Eijiro raised an eyebrow at this. "Really?" It was quite rare for someone to switch courses but, at the moment, that wasn't what was interesting him the most.

"So, you're single, right now?" He asked with a grin. He already had his idea about the answer since Izuku had agreed to be scented by an alpha, but there was no harm in making sure of it.