Chapter 19

"A dick piercing, really!?" Hatsume's voice resonated in the busy coffee shop.

"Shh, don't be so loud!" Izuku immediately told her to keep her voice down. He looked around nervously to see if anyone had heard her, before relaxing when he noticed nobody had been listening.

"Whoa, that's kinky..!" Hatsume proceeded to whisper-yell instead of shouting. They were having their weekly night out together, the two best friends using the occasion to gossip about their lives. "Aren't you scared it'll hurt?"

"He said it would feel good..." Izuku answered with a light blush. 

Actually, taking it into his mouth had felt quite stimulating already. Feeling this cold piece of metal touch the back of his throat had made him so hard it had hurt, and the way Eijiro had completely taken control over him, fucking his mouth like it was his to own, had been more than enough to make Izuku come without any more stimulation...

Having come just from deep-throating Eijiro's cock had been embarrassing, but Eijiro had been pleased with him and that was all that mattered. Izuku couldn't wait for them to do more things together.

"He's experienced so I'm sure he knows what he's saying..." 

"You got yourself a hot daddy, hm?" Hatsume replied with a playful grin. There was something incredibly sexy in having an older boyfriend who knew how to make you feel good.

"Mei!" Her comment made Izuku blush a bright red while Hatsume only laughed in response. She enjoyed making fun of Izuku; his flustered reactions always were so entertaining, after all. "Anyway, let's get serious." She suddenly changed the subject of the conversation and Izuku immediately focused his whole attention on her. He knew she meant business when she said this.

"I made you a new costume, this one is fireproof." She began to explain.

"Thanks." Izuku nodded in answer, feeling grateful for the change. With Doragon having a new fire-breathing quirk, he desperately needed a costume that could withstand high temperatures.

"I also created a special tracker. You fire it as if it's a bullet but it will be painless for your target. Just don't miss your shot because I only made one yet. Once it's in place, you will be able to know where your target is but only when they're close to you, let's say three miles apart at most."

"That's great. You're awesome, Mei!" Izuku smiled excitedly. He couldn't wait to use this new gadget. Knowing when Doragon was getting close to him was sure to be helpful in the future.

"I know." Hatsume answered with a grin before reaching for something under the table. "Here, I put everything in this bag." She handed the package to Izuku. "You're patrolling, tonight, right?"

"Yes." Izuku nodded. He knew Eijiro was supposed to patrol tonight and hoped he could see him. Even if it was just as a vigilante, every minute he could spend in his presence was precious. It was so hard to see each other when they both were busy with their work and studies.

"Tell me if my new babies worked, then. Just don't get yourself killed while testing them."

"I won't, thank you so much." Izuku thanked Hatsume one last time. He wouldn't be where he was right now if it wasn't for her genius brain.

"You're welcome." She winked in response, before getting up from her seat. They had both finished the food they had ordered so it was time to leave. "Let's go, I'll pay for us." She told Izuku. She knew he didn't have any extra money to eat out with his parents being gone in America. They only gave him the strict minimum to live, no more, that's why she usually invited him when they went out together.

But not this time. "Actually, I can pay for us, today..." Izuku unexpectedly said.

"What? How come?"

"Eijiro gave me his credit card." He confessed with a sheepish smile, his cheeks getting a cute shade of pink as Hatsume looked at him with wide eyes.