Chapter 20

I feel bad for leaving you all on such a bad (good) cliffhanger, dw you're getting a reveal soon on who it is <3

Only a few people got it right on who it was, their technically right but also not at the same time. Let's just sayp their closer👀

Thank you all so much for all the comments on the last part (even though 90% are spam lol) THANK YOU AND ILY♡

THANKS SM FOR OVER 50K!! You all manage to somehow make my days 100% better :)

Hehe,

You may read ;)

-

[Week 2, Day 6]
(Thursday)

-

"All I'm saying is that I deserve a raise." Marcel told Louis who nodded and took a sip of the tea Marcel made him.

"You do, you've had so much shit to deal with-I don't blame you. Thanks for making the tea by the way, helped alot."

"Mhm, atleast now you can talk. Been really weird not hearing your voice."

"I mean, you should thank Harry, he's the one who found the tea." Louis glanced at Harry who was passed out on the couch, snoring.

Marcel looked between the two of them. "What's going on with the two of you?" Louis looked at him and asked what you meant.

"Well you both claim to hate eachother, but you both get eachother off the next minute. What's that about?" Louis shrugged because he honestly wasn't sure.

"I guess we're in a position where we just like to get eachother off."

"But you act like a couple?" Louis shrugged again. "We do, but it's mostly Harry-well, you know how he is."

"I actually don't. Harry and I don't really talk nor know eachother. It's only yesterday he said a few words to me."

"Well he's kinda complicated if I'm honest. He's quite childish around me because I let him, but around everyone else he masks it. He's like a little kid 90% of the time."

"Hmm, I've never noticed."

"Nobody does but I do, and I think that's why he opens up to me."

"Are you sure he doesn't like you or something?"

"He doesn't-well, I hope so. I don't see him that way, I just see him as an acquaintance that I get off and vice versa."

"Wait really?" Louis nodded. "So there really isn't any romantic feelings between the two of you?"

"Nope, just acquaintances with benefits."

"Why did you ask though?" Louis added after he finished his tea and placed the mug down. "Just curious."

"Oh, okay."

Harry's phone started ringing, Louis woke him up and handed him his phone.

It was his dad, he wanted Harry and Louis at his house for dinner at 6pm. Marcel was invited aswell, suprisingly.

"Why does he want to have dinner with us?"

"I'm not sure, but do you mind?" Harry asked and Louis shook his head, Marcel declined though, saying that he had something to do this evening.

"What is it?" Marcel looked at Louis. "Nothing special, just need to have a talk with someone." Louis got the hint and told him that it was fine. Marcel nodded and got up, leaving to get dressed since it was 5 and he had to arrive at 5:45.