Part 2

Skull/Reaper's POV

I woke up and looked up and saw Igor and Bonecage. Um..  where's is Will, Dan, Pat, FabvL, and Charlie? I looked down and noticed I was wearing a black cloak. Um... what? I got up and approached Igor. He was wearing a purple jacket and his hair had purple highlights too. "Hey, Igor" I said. "Ugh" He looked up. "Hang on, Skull, why..... do you look like a Reaper?" He asked in a Spanish accent. "Why do you look like a Sombra?" I asked. "Wait, what?" He asked in a Spanish accent. He got up and looked down. "Woah, I actually do look like her" He said in a Spanish accent. "Plus, Spanish accent" I said. "Yea, I mean, Sombra has a Spanish accent, so.... I guess I also have it now that I'm Sombra" Igor said in his Spanish accent. "Cool" I said. Then we looked at Bonecage. He was wearing a costume that Moira wears. We walked up to him. "Uh.... Bone?" I asked. "Where are we?" Bonecage asked, sitting up. "Yeah, that's exactly what I would say if I woke up here for the first time with friends here" Igor said in his Spanish accent. "Igor, what up with the-..." Bonecage stopped for a second. "Oh, you're Sombra" He said. "Hey, where's the rest of them?" I asked. Igor thought for a second. "Oh, I know, because Sombra, Moira, and Reaper are part of the BlackWatch and not the OverWatch" He said in his Spanish accent. "Oh, yeah, that makes sense, and I just realized there's no Doomfist or Widowmaker" I said. "Anyway, you guys wanna find the others?" Moira(Bonecage) asked. "Sure" I said. "Oh, Igor, do you know Sombra has a-" "Translocator, yes, I do" Sombra(Igor) said in his Spanish accent. He took one out and threw it. He disappeared in purple. "Come on" He said in his Spanish accent. I turned around and followed him. Bonecage did the same.