Part 4

Bonecage/Moira's POV

I was walking with Reaper and Sombra. "Wow, I forget how far the Overwatch and the BlackWatch are from each other" Reaper(Skull) said. "We are almost there, can you quit whining?" Sombra(Igor) asked. "Yea" I said. "And what if I don't" Reaper(Skull) asked. "I can hack you out of existence right?" Sombra(Igor) asked. "I shouldn't get on a hackers bad side" Reaper(Skull) said. "Yea" I said. "Who's the hacker?" I asked. "Igor" "He ain't a hacker" Skull rolled his eyes and sighed. "Sombra" "Oh" "Guys" Dan said. "Hi" I said. We walked over to the others. "Hi" Will said. "H- Why do you to look like D.Va?" I asked. "Did no one tell him we're in the Overwatch game?" Will asked. "No/Not really" Igor/Skull said. "Woah, Igor, Skull, you guys really look like Sombra and Reaper" FabvL said. "And Bone, you look like Moira" He added. "Yea" Skull said. "You look like Mercy" Igor said in his Spanish accent. "Yea" FabvL said. "And you also have an accent" He added. "Wait, who else has an accent?" Igor asked in his Spanish accent. "Charlie" FabvL said. Someone in blue popped up. "Did someone just call me?" Charlie asked in his British accent. "Wow, um.... so... Bonecage is Moira, someone is Reaper, and.....- oh, why is Igor Sombra?" He asked in a British accent . "Idk, also I'm Skull, in the Reaper costume" Skull said. "Oh" "Ok, guys, how are we gonna get out of here?" Dan asked. "I don't know" Pat asked. "Uh... Pat?" "Yea, Christian?" "Why are we the real enemies in here?" "I have no idea" "Hey, me and Charlie are technically enemies in here too, so..." Igor said in his Spanish accent. "Oh right" "What do you mean?" Will asked. "Sombra has a translocator that's like Tracer's chrome device" Skull said. "Oh"