Boy Next Door

Good morning I guess.I finally leave my room after a nice hot shower and sadly I see my parents.Of course I'm still very upset of the fact that the took my away from Onika.I decided to just take a deep breath and go outside for some fresh air.The neighborhood was pretty decent,maybe a few drug dealers here and there but besides that everything was fine.

"Hey, what's your name?"someone called from across the street.It tall guy with this Yankees button and a New York fitted cap."Beyonce."I replied while analyzing every bit of him."I'm Sean,Sean Carter."J didn't know last names were needed."Knowles."I replied while he sat there and smiled at me."I think your a bit confused here."he said as he looked to the left of him."Confused about what?"I asked.I didn't understand what he was talking about."Your last name.You said your last name was Knowles but, I think we all know it's going to be Carter."he replied with a conceited look took over his face.He thought he was so smooth but, maybe he was.

We chatted for a while and learned a lot about each other.We hugged and I proceeded to enter my house.When I look up there is my parents watching me through the windows.I knew they were a bit crazy but I didn't think that crazy.I closed the front door and the just stood there with a huge smile on their faces."I'm so proud of you!"my mother exclaimed."Proud for what?"I asked while in confusion.I hope they didn't think that I like that guy.I mean we just met today and my heart is still with Onika.

I just walked away and went into my room.I didn't want to hear what ever they were proud of me for.Why couldn't they just accept the fact that I was in love with her.I decided to write a song.I had no Idea what it was going to be about but I just started writing.It went something like this 'I met this girl named Nicki I guess you can say she was the rap queen.I met her in the studio lobby but, her booty look bigger in them magazines.She said Bey can you hop on this song of mine.How could I resist,when I heard little Nicki rhyme.'That's all I had.I couldn't think of anything else so I just left it at that.

While putting my notebook away I heard a knock out of my window.I looked to see what it was and it was that boy,Sean.I opened the window and he just climbed in like he lived here."What are you doing?"I asked.He looked at me and laughed."I'm here to greet my next door neighbors,is that okay with you?"he replied with opening my bedroom door.I was scared that he might get hurt or something.What would a parent do if they saw some random man in their home coming from their daughters room?"Wassup y'all."he said while I looked scared and my parent looked confused.My parents looked at me and I looked at Sean.

"Who is this man Beyonce?"my father asked.I had to think quick I couldn't say he was my friend because I haven't made any yet.I know they saw him and I talking so why would they be confused.While figuring out what to say,somehow it just blurted out of my mouth."This is my boyfriend."I said as a moment of shock filled the room.Sean looked at me with confusion all over his face as I looked back."Omg,Beyonce finally you've have found a future husband."My parents said.Husband?I barely even know him and they're talking about a future husband.I pull Sean to the side and back into my room."What was that?"he asked."I don't know,I had to make something up."I replied.

"Well now I hope you know that you have to play the role also."he said with a huge grin on his face.What have I gotten myself into.Now I have to walk around confirming that this is my boyfriend.Ugh,could this day get any worse.He finally leaves and as he walks out the door his says "Bye family."I rolled my eyes and went back into my room.Maybe a nice mid-day nap will help this all cool down.