𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀

❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌, 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 ❞

━━━━ 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒. Many, many secrets. And none were good. He sat in his room, the cold, bitter, darkness engulfing him while he sat in the corner of it. Head buried between his knees, deep in thought. His raven hair swayed softly by the cold breeze that entered through the window. His ghostly pale skin made his ruby red lips glow against it. Dull, grey eyes that hid grief, misery and cruelty. And they also had an alluring, mysterious gaze to them. His hands were trembling, as he curled further into his ball. He looked out of the window into the shallow night and let a tear slip from his eye. This was the prince of winter. A royal in need of a saviour.

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎. Secrets so deeply hidden, that even she had never known of them. On many occasions, she would feel as though she was living the wrong life. That she was actually someone else. But that thought would never last long, because reality would kick in. She sat on the window sill, letting the warm air hit her face. Her dark brown hair fell to her shoulders as it blew gently with the wind. Her skin glowed white like the moonlight and the brown in her hazel eyes looked like the rivers of honey from heaven. Indeed she was very angelic. As she looked outside, she placed her hand against the glass panes almost as if she were reaching out for something. She looked up at the sun and gave a smile. A sad smile. This was the girl who always smiled. The girl that would save all.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄 was a beautiful land. Being named after the goddess of snow, everyday was like Christmas. Everything about it was just so magical. The way the evergreen trees cascaded around it, like a protective barrier. The ancient buildings, defined architecture, falling snow, blue skies, plants so green and full of colour, everything just matched. It was all one big beautiful painting. In this land was also a great library. Consecro Convallium. Latin for The Cursed Valley. Weird name for such a famous place, but in some ways it was true. Once you went in you could never come out. Because it was so captivating. Words scrawled across the entrance engraving 'mens regnum bona possidet'. An honest heart is a kingdom in itself. Now, the kingdom of Khione was equally as majestic. It perfectly fitted with the dark academic aesthetic of the Khionen Empire. The castle was elegantly poised, with golden vine like patterns snaking up the spires. The staircases would spiral all the way to the elevated roof. Statues and antiques in every corner, books on every shelf, marble floors, green scenery, patterned ceilings, it was everything a palace could have and so much more. The castle looked as if it had been carved by a greek god, which in fact, it probably had been.

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄, was a boy and a girl. A prince and his saviour. There was something seemingly off about the place. Something the girl couldn't quite grasp on. The raven haired boy looked at the brunette with a piercing gaze as she looked at the writing carved on the walls. All in Latin. One read 'urbem latericium invenit, marmoream reliquit'. He found the city, a city of bricks; he left it a city of marble. The brunette turned around and met the boys cold glare. Her breath hitched, before she said "This place... is it some sort of enchantment?" The boy squinted then slowly smirked. He took a step forwards and bent down a little so that his eyes met with her scared, fearful eyes. "Not enchanted," he whispered, "but cursed." And all of Khione with it.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 |

HELLO, this is the first chapter everyone please enjoy this nit very good work but newayz

everyone should read the night circus its like the best book ever guys

ok ok ill stop talking bye bye

© 𝖾𝗇𝗏𝖼𝗅𝗏𝗍𝗓 ↩︎