Elena Fairchild

Full name: Elena Fairchild

Age: 19 

Date of birth: November 7, 1455

Favourite colors: dark red and green

Father: Marcus Fairchild

Mother: Violet Wingate Fairchild

Siblings: None

Likes: Alucard and his comments, bothering Trevor(like a big brother), Sypha's stories, reading books, hand-to-hand combat, fighting for justice, and the Speakers. Eating healthy daily.

Dislikes: the church, dumb drunkards, beer, disrespect, Trevor pissing her off (but loves him like a brother), and fear.

Description: Long wavy dark-brown hair parted to the right side, fair skin, round smooth face, thin eyebrows, horizontal green orbs, small nose, small luscious pink lips, thin neck, strong arms, a deep pink brand butterfly pattern on her left forearm, Cup C, curved body and long legs. She is wearing a dark red cape with a hood on top along with golden trims on the edges of it and a golden pin holding the cape together, a dark red blouse short-dress, black leggings with golden knots🎗 decorating them, and her dark-brown boots. She carries 2 long swords behind her back each one with her family's emblem including her short daggers secured on her hips.

Description 2: She is strong-willed, kind-hearted, rude when comes to it, cold-shoulder, beautiful, fighter, and brave.

Biography: Elena Fairchild was born in Wallachia, in 1455. She never had a childhood because the minute she turned 8 her parents started training her, later when she turned 13 her mother died and then, Elena's training got worst that even her father gave her a few cuts and bruises whenever she failed or didn't do what she was told. A year later and as she began to turn 17 and all of a sudden, her father took her to their underground swordsmith room where they make their weapons and then, burned her left forearm on her skin making it burn deep until the brand showed their family emblem and that's when her father was about to take advantage of her. But she killed him with her given sword made by her mother and burned her home to the ground as she ran to the nearest village, Liverpool. And there she met with Lisa Tepes, she knew who she was and who her husband was when she started recovering from her treatments for and for a few months until the church came to collect Lisa but before they could find Elena. Lisa told her to run and be safe. Nevertheless, she was burned by the church Elena witnessed it but she tried and tried until later she realizes that she would never be able to save anyone in time for that single day she regretted not saving the most...   

Family emblem: Located on Elena's left arm