CHAPTER ONE: "On a scale of 1 to America how gay are you"

Cooper, Dawson, Grayson, Alex, Cade, and Anders were all sitting in class waiting for lunch.

When out of nowhere someone said "Are you a minecraft fence because I can't seem to get over you"

Four of the boys looked over while the other two were giving heart eyes.

"That's kinda gay, Cooper" Anders whispered with a smile.

Alex started hysterically laughing while eating a strawberry lollipop.

"Gosh Coop why are you so gay dude" Dawson shouted from the other side of the room.

"I mean who hasn't pictured Anders nude?" Cooper said in defense, while everyone shrugged. "I'm not gay though-"

"SHEEEEEESH"

__

"On a scale of one to America how gay are you?"

"What does that even mean Grayson???" Dawson said.

"Cade explain to this dumbass please." Grayson rolled his eyes.

"Ahahaha, no" Cade said looking up from his phone.

Alex's eyes went wide as he stammered, "America- Is free- so-"

He trailed off as everyone in the class including the girls laughed.

"Imagine not being gay-" One of the girls mumbled.

"Imagine" Cooper, Alex, and Grayson said.

"I can't" one of the other girls said along with Anders, Cade, and Dawson.

"LUNCH IS HERE!" The teacher yelled causing everyone to run out of the room.