Chapter 1

It was a Monday morning In Starling City and everything was great....well for everyone except the only and only Felicity Smoak well almost Queen. Who happened to wake up and feel like plain crap. She awakened to a Migraine and a sick stomach."ugh...why today" The blonde I.T. girl asked herself. Somehow the young girl got off her comfy bed and try to get ready for the day. It had been about a hour since she arrived at Queen consolidated and she had already taken about five aspirins. Good thing Oliver was not there yet or he probably would've flipped to see her in her stat of being she was currently in. Which actually was weird because he was the most overprotective fiancé she had ever had well actually the only fiancé she's ever had."wow you look like crap " Diggle stated as he walk in the room with Oliver. "Thanks" Felicity said in her sarcastic voice. Felicity could see at already Oliver was starring her down. "I'm gonna go get some coffee I'll be back..." Diggle said as he drifted off he could see Oliver wanted to have a talk with his girl. "Oliver if you could not like I don't know...maybe not stare at me like that it would help me get this work down,thank you" Felicity questionably asked him. " What's going on Felicity" Asked Oliver still starring her down"truth please" he added in "Fine,ya wanna know I feel like C.R.A.P okay I'm kinda fine...really"Felicity told him she was starting to get annoyed at him she hated when he would stare her down but at the same time she founded it cute, like she said many times before he was her hardware to her computer and her apples to her Happymeals. " come here" Oliver sweetly commanded "oka-su sure "she finally got the words to come from her so called brain. Felicity stood next to him "Damn, your so tall " She mumbled to herself Oliver grinned . Oliver placed his hand on her forehead "your burning up Felicity" Oliver told her he looked worried "ok well I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I should be leaving" Felicity could well mostly read Her fiancé mind. "We" he corrected her.