Joe Goldberg

Will byers. Written by Me mommyman7a on WATTPAD If you are a big media news company please do not steal my work, Give credit Ok.

Y/n wakes up and starts to throw up. She is like oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god . It is probably nothing she says. Its ok so she gets her backpack and goes to school.

At school she is have her backpack in Her backpack,. She is ready to go to school and outside in the parking lot billy is there. Billy pushes his. Billy pushes Y/n and Y/n falls to the grown and her stomach hurts. Steve rushes over and holds a knife to billys throat. Billie is crying and the only whole school is watching. Steve says "If you touch her again I kill" Billy is sobbing and he has tears running down his cheek so when steve lets go of him he runs away. Steve helps Y/n up and Y/n kisses him . Before this they have never kissed. They have never even talked before and Steve says I love you Y/n.

Steve and Y/n walk into the scho;' and Y/ns stomal hurts. Y/n does to the nurse. The nurse gives her a pregnancy test, but it does not come up as real. Maybe because it wa a fake pregnancy test. 

Y/n goes back to the Class and Billy has a gun pointed at steves head. Billy is a school shooter (Oh no) Read what next to find out . Mommyman7 add me on snapchat my snapchat is mommyman7. Love my followers and my readers and special shoutout to mommyman7

Chapter 2

Y/n is dronking water with Steve and the cops Hopper is at school talking down billy. Billy says "No he embarrass me n front of the whole school I will kill her" And El takes billys gun away. 

Y/n goes home and is alone in her room, she throws up again in her bed and cries, her dog comes in and eats all the throw up. Okay then the dog gets sick, and the dog is sicker and sicker and steve comes to the hospital and is like "I heard someone is in the hospital" . and the dog dies and Y/n cries, the doctor then comes up the Y/n and says "Hi Y/n I tested your tears and you are pregnant. " The father is steve harrington.