xviii.

•party time•

consider voting on this chapter!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"so what's the plan?" you raised a brow at the boy who stood a few feet in front of you. before he could reply a voice called for his name downstairs.

"todoroki!" the voice yelled "where you at man?" it asked.

shoto turned and opened his door slightly to call back to the voice. "i'll be down in a minute kaminari!" he stated before shutting the door again.

"ok i have an idea but you might not like it," todoroki says which makes you question his idea internally before he even says it.

"what?"

he looks at you then to his window with a look of uncertainty. his eyes then look back to you. confused you look over to where his eyes were previously and stared at the window.

what? does he want me to—

"no." you state while cutting off your own thoughts "absolutely not."

"but you'll be fine," he tried to reason with you. "no," you began "what if i fall like i did when i tried to..." you lowered your voice "break-in."

"it was raining that night so you most likely slipped, and it's not raining now."

you thought about it for a moment before letting out a deep sigh, "okay, but i swear if i fall you better count your days." you stated finally before walking over to the closed window.

the branch was just as close to the window as it was the first time you saw it. it was almost nostalgic thinking back to when you tried to break in. it felt as if it was yesterday.

you gazed out the window a bit longer before finally opening it. you had felt eyes on you making you look back to todoroki. "okay, go away now." you dismissed.

"oh, right sorry." he nodded as he left the room.

when you heard the door shut you took a deep breath and opened the window. a nice breeze hit your face as you did sand the breeze felt great.

it's been a while since you had gone outside.

the branch you were about to crawl on was pretty sturdy. and the tree itself was huge so you weren't that scared about the branch falling with your weight on it.

even still the drop wasn't that high up so you'd be fine anyway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you made it down safely and you were now on the side of the house. you could hear music from the inside of the house. "we're gonna get a noise complaint," you cursed under your breath while making your way to the front door.

"okay, now knock," you told yourself and that's exactly what you did. you knocked three times and waited for someone to open the door.

finally, you saw the doorknob twist and the door began opening. you were hoping todoroki would answer but instead you were greeted by a blond boy with a black streak in his hair.

"woah, " he mumbled as he stared at you. "todoroki there's a hot girl at the door!" the blond boy yelled into the house.

you were flattered by his words and decided to thank him. "thank you," you smiled "uhm... can i come in?" you asked.

just then todoroki popped into view right behind the blond boy and placed a hand on his shoulder. "you can go ahead kaminari," he spoke dismissing the blond. "come on in l/n."

nodding you followed him into the house and when you entered you were met with a whole bunch of stares.

"todoroki do you know her?"

"woah, do you have a girlfriend todoroki?"

"wow, she's so pretty."

"wait we can invite more people?"

you didn't pay attention to what any of them said because you had realized something...

did he call me by my last name?