Destiny Islands and Twilight Town 1

Bulla was with Roku, watching Kairi stand alone near the ocean. They were on the mainland.

"Maybe... waiting isn't good enough." "My thoughts exactly. If you have a dream, don't wait. Act." Axel appeared, "one of life's little rules. Got it memorized?" Kairi turned to him. "Who are you?" "Axel. I happen to be an acquaintance of Sora's. Why don't we go see him?" He held out his hand. "...Sora?"

Plutio barked and she turned to him. Dusks appeared around them.

"Axel." Bulla went over and got in the way. "You may miss Roxas... but Sora is needed. I'm sorry." "Bulla?" "Roku, take Kairi and the dog." Roku got to them and helped them through a dark corridor. "Both of my friends are gone." "Bullax chose to give Sora his memories back. Roxas agreed, after I assured him. You can't harm Sora. He's also your friend." "Because of Roxas?" "And Castle Oblivion. You changed because of him, yes? He has that affect on people."

"Alright." "Besides, it's me you wanted anyways." She smiled at him and chuckled. He sighed and made the Dusks disappear. "Guess you want me to help Sora?" "Yeah. It will be like with Roxas, sort of." He crossed his arms and nodded. "Got it. Where's Namine?" "She's on the island, to stay safe. No one would think of this world. Twilight Town wouldn't of been good."

"Alright." "Hollow Bastion seems like a good place to go to." He stared at her then nodded. "Will you be going there?" "Yeah. I have to finally see Sora again myself." "You haven't seen him yet?" "No." "See ya there."

He left.

Riku appeared, "you handled that well." She looked at him, "thanks. Send me to Twilight Town?" "Of course." He opened a dark corridor then she ran in.

-

Roku looked at Kairi.

"You alright Kairi?" "Yeah. Thank you, Riku." "Roku, actually. I'll explain everything to you, don't worry." "Alright."

He took her to the Usual Spot, Pluto following.

/

Hayner, Pence, and Olette looked over.

"Who are you?" "Roku and Kairi. We're friends of Sora." "I'm Hayner. This is Pence and Olette." "How do you guys know Sora?" Kairi smiled and sat with Olette on the couch. She happily told them her story.

"What a story." Pence looked at Roku, "what about you Roku?" Roku shook his head then sat in Roxas' spot. "It's not a very understandable story. You'll be very confused. So, let's just leave it at that. It's not a good one either." Kairi frowned and nodded.

"Sora will be here probably. We will just wait and see." "Ok."

/

Pence got to the station with Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

"Kairi!" Sora ran to her and smiled. "How did you get here?" "I had help from Roku." "Roku?" Roku walked on over and smiled a bit. "Long ime no see, Sora." "R-Riku?" "You don't remember, but... I'm Riku's replica. I'm Roku now and I've been on the islands after Castle Oblivion." "Castle Oblivion?" "Naminé messed with your memories. You really don't remember." "Wait... Thank Naminé... I have to thank her." "So she did fix your memory. Just as I thought. But... I understand why you wanted to forget us." "Forget you both...?" "Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Marluxia... you forgot us all. You destroyed two of the four I said. Axel got Vexen."

Bulla got to the station and smiled happily. "Sora!" She ran over.

Sora turned around and smiled. "Bulla!" She hugged him tightly and closed her eyes. He hugged back. "I missed you so much." "I missed you, too. Where were you?" "I've been on the Islands. Sorry I showed up so late." "It's alright. I'm just glad that you're ok. Where's Riku?" "I don't know. Haven't seen him in awhile. He's probably fine though."

"We gotta find him!" "Whoa!" Goffy dropped the trophy and the crystals came out. Hayner grabbed red. Pence grabbed green. Olette grabbed yellow. "That was close!" Sora picked up the blue one then held it towards the sunset. The trio did the same and so did Goofy.

"Sora? Sora, are you ok?" He looked at her, "huh? What...?" She frowned and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." He blinked then held her. "Bulla...?" The blue crystal glowed and floated into the air. He soon locked a Keyhole.

"Wh-what just happened?" "A new road is open. And Riku is waiting somewhere along it." "You'd better hurry, then." "You comin back?" "Promise."

"Roku, you and Kairi better get back to the Islands. I'm gonna go with Sora and them." Roku nodded then made a dark corridor. "Come on, Kairi. I'll tell you everything at home." Kairi nodded and waved to the others. They entered then it disappeared.

"Guess we have to go our own ways again." She smiled and held his hand. "Still have my lucky seashell?" He got it out and nodded. "Of course I do." She squeezed his hand gently. Donald and Goofy started snickering.

The duo blushed and pulled away from each other.