Hollow Bastion 3

Hana ran to where the trio, Sephiroth, and Cloud were. "Cloud! Stephiroth! Stop it!"

The duo stopped and looked over at her. Cloud looked away, as if he was blinded.

"See? You don't like the light. You can't even look at Hana." Hana frowned, "Cloud?" Sephiroth got to Hana and stood behind her. "You're his light, Hana." She looked at him then back at Cloud. Zack and Rose walked over, "Sephiroth. Don't be such a brood." "You really want to get Cloud riled up. Leave them alone."

Sephiroth looked over at the couple. "You two again." "Zack, Rose, I'm fine. Sephiroth isn't doing anything wrong. He found me and brought me back." "He... saved you?" "Yeah." "Never actually thought you loved her, Seph." "Love me?" She looked at him.

The trio were confused and a bit uncomfortable.

"Cloud, you really need to get it together." Tifa walked over to the blonde and put her hands on her hips. Cloud looked away, "the darkness is just too much." "Maybe you need to live in the present. You're literally pushing Hana away." He looked at Tifa.

"Cloud... I'm back now. You don't need to be sad anymore." Hana went to him and hugged him tightly. He closed his eyes and hugged back. "I'll be taking my leave. I'll see you around, Hana." Sephiroth disappeared.

Sora smiled and watched everyone. "You found your light, Cloud." Cloud looked at him and nodded. "Yeah. I did." Zack smiled and clapped his hands. "Let's go celebrate with the others. Sora, you go save the worlds." "Yeah. You got it, Zack." "If you ever see Ventus, tell him to stop by here. I'm sure he already saw Herc." "Actually, Zack... Ventus isn't around. He's been gone." "What?"

"His heart is asleep." "Aqua took his body to be kept safe until he gets it back." "Aqua?" He smiled, "I hope to see her again. She owes me a date still." Rose giggled and rolled her eyes. "Let's go guys. The others are waiting." "Go beat those Organization people."

The five left.