And i don't know what the future holds

Cassandra have made her mind she is teaming up with Rapunzel and her friends, especially certain alchemist in order to defeat such demon and them cut ties but she was not that sure of the last part.Sure Eugene have been as annoying as ever , Lance still acts like a fool even with the two little girls she just meet , Rapunzel always so  obnoxiously positive and Varian ..Varian have change he is not the "kid" she meet and like nor the villian she despised it was somewhere between them and someone that was good for her. It made all more difficult than it already was before.
The times spend together meaning more everyday
All was just like back them
Except for him and his sincere care
Still she knew what she had to do
♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤
At dawn he wake up. They have been better since Cassandra came back at least for him.They knew more about this devil, the gang were coming back together even with the occasional fights between Cass and the other half of team awesome and she was finally here, an opportunity for him to make her understand that this was her home just as much as he knew it truly was.
" of course if she chooses to go after we are done with this whole charade well I can't blame here for doing so.Corona is not that forgiven thought maybe it will be better for her , I did promise I would be there for her Ruddiger "
The racoon chirped his approval and strat clawing around the place,  with his little googles on and occasionally turning at him , showing him what he could find that he might need.
"Ruddiger you know is not the right time.Maybe when this is over"
Still Ruddiger hold onto the pen and blank scroll .
"I said I WON'T Ruddiger" Varian screamed out of irritation and looked at the racoon cowering down the table.
"Ruddiger no I didn't meant to is alright .He is gone is just me Ruddiger , please come I 'm sorry "Varian said his face showing remorse and fear of himself.
Ruddiger softly and carefully got near Varian and snuggled the hand Varian offered just as some tears appeared on his face.
"Oh Ruddiger what would I do without you.I'm sorry if just that all these situation with Zhan tiri on the line , proving myself to the kingdom and showing Cass this is the right path "* and maybe also convince her i' worthy of her love *
Ruddiger just snuggled him in consolation for a while before moving onto his next object, still both quill and scroll were set on the table.
Varian tried to focus on his project but the objects in his table were too much of a temptation.Soon enough he feel for it .Leave his work and start writing some of his feelings.
Dear Casie
I don't know when will you read this but I don't believe what I'm telling you here would ever change.I had feelings for you eversince I meet you and  you saved my life.Sounds crazy and maybe even childish but these feeling I'm sure are true and ever lasting.You might not -that life decided to pull us on opposite sides.Have made me hurt you and made you hurt me too but still even them even now I know it was not me and you during those times .We were just lost back them and may had done things we regret now but this flutters in my heart they had persist and I cannot see any way they will dissapear so I just wanted you to be aware to know that I love you.
With my heart in sleeve and check
Sincerely
Varian
He left the quill and folded the scroll carefully putting it off on one of cases under the table.
" Varian come on now .We are late on our schedule to defeat that demon and Yess Cass will be there too"
" Alright princess coming up just finishing something"
" Alright Varian"
He knew  what he had to do.