Please Leave

Aizawa ran in. "I knew something was going to go wrong." He said as he restrained Deku. Deku looked at him, desperately apologizing and trying to get it to stop. Aizawa looked incredibly tired. "It's okay, problem child. I expect all of you will get sick enough for a quirk malfunction at least once while you are here. Your seizure was proof enough you were that sick." Deku stopped for a few seconds. "You did it, kid!" All Might cheered. Deku started again, just as soon as he realized what was happening. "Aizawa, you need to get out." All Might said. Aizawa retorted. "I just calmed the kid, and he needs to be restrained until he is under control, again. I can erase his quirk for a short time, but we need to get him to stop." Said All Might. "You don't understand. I'm the only one who can help him." "I'll just call Midnight." Aizawa said. "No, this is more than just being sick. He doesn't need knocked out, he needs to figure it out." Aizawa hesitated for a second. "Wh-." "GET OUT, PLEASE." Deku cried out. Aizawa could tell how difficult talking was and decided to listen to him. "Fine, I'll be back in an hour. This better be solved." "Thank you." Said All Might, as Aizawa laid Deku back on the bed.