Wilbur x reader

Trigger warnings: none
Version: irl
Storyline: after Wilbur gets done with a stream he begins to tease you, having fun seeing you're a blushing, giggling, moaning mess.
Type: lime
Gender: not mentioned
Extra notes: I've never written a lime I usually write lemons so please don't judge to harshly

"Thank you everyone and have a wonderful day! Bye!" You hear from the other room, knowing Wilbur was saying goodbye to stream finally. You sit up and stretch your arms, placing your phone down on the dresser by your bed. Standing up you begin to walk to the kitchen getting a glass of water ready for him, knowing he usually doesn't stay hydrated during streams. You hear his slightly heavy footsteps coming up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and squeezing slightly.
"Hey baby!" You hear his soft voice against your ear, feeling his chin resting on your shoulder.
"Hey cutie," you ruffle his hair and hand him the cup of water. "drink up." You say sweetly, walking up to the counter and sitting on it.
"You do know we have chairs." He sarcastically teases you, taking a few sips of water.
"You do know you should drink more water." You reply, seeing him roll his eyes and he finishes the cup of water. He places it down, walking in between your legs and pulling you closer to him.
"Hi." Is all you say as his face is barely an inch from your face, your smile growing bigger with your cheeks growing pink.
"Hello." He replies, "I love you." You look away slightly embarrassed at how much you were blushing.
"I love you too." You mumble quietly, feeling his thumb and finger gently take your chin and forces you to look at him.
"God you're so cute when you blush." He mumbled into your ear, causing more of a blush on your face.
"Shut up." You say in a teasing matter, pushing him away gently.
"Don't tell me to shut up." He says teasingly, coming close to your face again. Taking his hand and cupping your cheek.
"But it isn't true." You respond, seeing his smile slightly fade before coming back.
"Actually darling, it is true. And you know what else is true?" You shake you no, wrapping your arm around his neck whilst the other holds you up. "You're also sexy, with a stunning body and a gorgeous face. Your face is especially gorgeous when you are having a good time." He whispers the rest of his sentence in your ear, his voice going deeper and gravely. He takes his free hand and places it on your inner thigh, taking his other hand and gently touching your lips.
"God you're such a fucking tease Wilbur!" You giggle slightly, seeing his smug smile still plastered on his face.
"Oh come on, you know you like it. So stop pretending you don't." His voice sent chills down your spine, you laugh knowing he called you out.
"You're right but it isn't fair! I can't talk like that with the same effect that you have on me!" You whine slightly, feeling his hand gently tighten before loosening.
"That's a lie." Is all he says, moving his face slightly closer to yours. His lips were barely touching yours, all the teasing making you feel desperate for him.
"I can't keep a straight face half the time I'm talking to you, you expect me to be good at dirty talk? You're out of your mind." You laugh, wrapping your fingers gently in his hair. All he does is quietly laugh before turning his face back to yours.
"You're so fucking hot y/n, I bet you'd look even better without any clothes on." God he was driving you insane with his teasing, you begin to lean in and kiss him. His lips against yours were like a drug, a euphoric feeling through your body. He pulled away after a few seconds, still smiling his smug smile.
"Is there anything you aren't good at? Anything you can't do perfectly? Anything you can't do at all?" You ask him, feeling the blush on your face getting warmer.
"I can do whatever you want, babe." His gruff voice making you giggle in excitement.
"Stop teasing me so much, it just isn't fair! You have no idea what you do to me and you use it to your advantage, you dick!" You laugh, knowing you were in for it after telling him he was being a dick, though in a joking way, he would still not be nice after that.
"You're in trouble now, beautiful. Do you like it when I touch you like this?" His voice getter deeper, his fingers gently pressing against your crotch. He knew exactly what to do, never missing a beat either. You bite your lip harshly, facing your lap with your eyes closed tightly.
"What a pretty sight, but you know I don't like it when you're quiet." He lifts your face up, pressing his lips against yours causing a moan to slip. He begins to rub slightly harder, your moans growing slightly louder causes Wilbur to stop what he's doing. You look at him confused for a moment before he picks you up, wrapping your legs around him as he walks to the bedroom. Throwing you on the bed, he pins your hands above his head. Kissing you roughly as his hands traveled around your body causing your moans to grow louder.
"You look so hot like that, a moaning mess beneath me. It really fits you." He kisses your again before pulling your clothes off, taking his off as well. Beginning to line himself up with you, making you anticipate the moment more than ever.
So to say, the night was enjoyable.

—hopefully I did good for my first lime one shot! I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day/night!!—