ແປດ (eight)

GC: OPERATION:
BADASS JUNGWOO
everyone is online!

XIAOJUN:
hello bitches and jungwoo

JUNGWOO:
hi xiaojunnie :>>

DOYOUNG:
ouuuu i like the sound
of that group chat name

RENJUN:
im just here to watch really

MIYA:
jungwoo can b a bad bitch
but we need to work
more on that

DONGHYUCK:
go bad bitch! go bad bitch go!

JUNGWOO:
yes pls turn me into a bad b*tch

RENJUN:
yeah but before we get
into the attitude we
should dress him into one

DOYOUNG:
THIS IS THE PART
WHERE I GET EXCITED

XIAOJUN:
we should have added johnny ngl

_

they all decided to meet up at the dreamies' place where they all share one apartment since they didnt like the dorms. mark and jeno were at the couch playing. jaemin was cooking and jisung and chenle were probably in their rooms.

when they walked in, they were greeted but a specific giant walked out of the bathroom. it was lucas. "oh my god! you guys scared me! what are you doing here?" he asked after being startled by us.

xiaojun chuckled, "well we were here to do operation badass jungwoo. what are you doing here?"

"im part of the dreamies! we gotta dream man!" he walked away after that and they all headed to donghyuck's room. hyuck and mark's shared room is either really messy or very neat, there is no in between.

"okay! i have the clothes!" donghyuck said as he took out the clothes that he bought. he was already at the mall at the time we made the group chat so he just sent a bunch of pictures of clothes we might like on jungwoo.

and we forced him try each and every one and of course only the ones he felt comfortable in and still look like a fucking king.

"OH MY GOD MIYA LOOK!!!" xiaojun shouted. i turned and my jaw dropped. doyoung nodded aggressively while donghyuck pretended to faint like the dramatic king he is.

"if he doesnt wear that for the rest of the day, i'll seriously get mad."

"when are you ever not mad renjun?"

"touché."

__

bestboyjungwoo_